Ice ❄ Gray x Reader (Lemon)

(Please listen to the song. I find it very beautiful and hope you do too!)

(P.S. I'm to lazy to right any story before the lemon, so were gonna get straight to business. I might add the rest later.)

Gray slowly laid me back, and quickly pecked me on the lips. He pulled away and conjures an ice cube using his ice magic. He places it in between his teeth and begins to trace patterns with it all across my body, stimulating my nerve endings. I whimper as he misses all of my erogenous spots, like the inside of my thighs. With each move, he leaves behind a wet trail, with each stroke my anticipation grows. 

I groan when he stops. He pulls it into his mouth and begins to suck on it. It soon melts and he pulls off my undies, I shudder as he blows cold air onto me, making me anticipate what sensations are soon to come. He soon brings his face to me and starts to lick and nibble. The heat of his breath relaxing, yet the frostiness stimulating. Soft moans leave my parted lips as I arch my back, the euphoria of his skilled tongue only fueling my desire. I grip his soft raven hair and tug at it lightly. I could tell he was aroused by this because of the groan that grumbled from the back of his throat.

He continued to do wonderful things to me. As soon as he felt my muscles clench, and the cord was about to snap, he pulled away. I whimpered, but understood that when I do cum it will be all the more pleasurable if a bit of anticipation is mixed in. He flipped us over and pulled me into another kiss. I lightly traced his blue Fairy Tale tattoo with the pads of my fingers. He shivered under my touch and I grinned. I began to kiss down his stomach, taking my time to suck and grab some of his skin between my teeth. A barely audible moan escaped his lips as I drew figure eights on his six pack. I blew cold air to stimulate the nerves. He sucked in air through his teeth, I grinned knowing I had gotten the reaction that I wanted. 

I teasingly traced the large tent in his boxers, and I could tell he was about to loose it. I came up and whispered into his ear.

"Gray, I want you." I practically moaned this out. He leaned into me as my hot breath hit his ear. I licked up around the shell of his ear and grabbed his chin to keep him from leaning into me. I made my way back over to his cold lips, and connected them with mine. I lightly traced his defined jaw as he nibbled at my bottom lip. I pressed my body against him, and lightly ground on his erection. 

"Fuck, (y/n)." He growled and pushed me underneath him. I giggled and help him remove the only piece of annoying fabric between be and him. He pushes into me, without warning and I moan out in response. I wasn't a virgin, so it didn't hurt as bad, but he was still really big so I had to adjust. But their was no way in hell that I would show him that. I wrapped my legs around his slim waist as he gripped my hips tightly, pulling me harshly into him. 

"Harder!" I moan out.

"Your wish is my command." He says, sweat dripping from his forehead. I drag my nails down his back, as he thrusts relentlessly into me, hitting my spot. With a few more rough thrusts, I soon cum harder than ever before. He follows soon behind me and pulls out, squirting into the condom that I never knew he put on. He falls onto the pillow beside me. 

"That was fucking amazing." He pants, attempting to catch his breath. I grin and roll over on top of him.

"Round two?"

~

Please comment and vote if you think Gray is sexy! Hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to leave suggestions for future lemons and one shots.