31

Recap:

She had the match won. Charlotte was so close to tapping. If only she had ducked that kick or never left the ring. If only Emma was never there.

In fact, Emma was the cause of everything. Everything was Emma's fault. Her relationship with Finn, her losing her one and only true friend, and her losing her title. All of it was Emma's fault. The title was the only thing she has left and now that was gone.

All because of Emma.

+

Trailing up and down the hallways, Sasha had one thing on her mind. Emma. In fact, that was the only thing on her mind for the past few days. She hasn't seen her since the backlash happened and she fears for what'll happen when they finally come face to face again.

All she heard in the hallway  was how bad her colleagues felt for her, and it was angering her. The last thing she wanted was for people to pity her.

Making a right turn, she stood at the beginning of the hallway, staring at the one thing that she was looking for. Charging towards the door, she began banging her fists on it. She couldn't wait until the door would open so she could let her feelings out.

"Sasha!"

Her name was shouted, causing her head to turn and see her boss standing in the hall, a shocked expression on her face.

"If this is your revenge towards Emma, trying to attack Dana Brooke is not the answer."

"What do you want?"

Sasha snapped, quickly realizing she was snapping at her boss, but her anger caused her not to care. Stephanie scoffed and a stern look casted over her face.

"My office now, its emergent."

Her tone was calmer than before, which shocked Sasha considering the fact that she just snapped at her.

Following her to her office, they entered the door and there sat Hunter in her big boss lady chair, while Stephanie walked around the desk and stood by her husbands side.

Uneasy, Sasha pulled a chair out and took a seat in front of her two bosses.

"We'll get to it."

Sasha blurt out, beginning to get anxious from their silence.

"You're contract will be expiring soon, it's your choice whether you want to resign or terminate it."

"Well, that's a no-brainer. Of course I'm going to resign it."

Sasha said, reaching for the pin when Stephanie yanked it back.

"Are you sure? After all the craziness that's been going on lately between Emma and Seth, we thought you'd change your mind."

Sasha drew her hand back to her lap and but her lip. She didn't want to have to quit, but all the drama lately has been throwing her off her game.

"I'm gonna need more time to think about it."

She pushed her seat back and began walking to the door.

"Make it quick, times running out."

Hunter said as Sasha looked back at them, then putting her head down and exiting the room. She didn't know where she was going, but she had to get away.

-

This was a really bad and SHORT chapter, I apologize. I really wanted to just hurry up and update, considering the fact that I haven't updated in months. Dealing with school and tennis has distracting me from the updating process, but I'll try to figure something out.

The next chapter will probably be the finale of the book, if I can fit everything in there. Let me know what you think?

- xo, Asha.