06 // Summerslam Panel

Recap:

"Well who cares what she says? You're the boss, she has nothing against you."

"Yeah! Well sure, she's 5' 10, but that doesn't mean anything."

"Well, it kind of means she can step on you without even trying." Emma shrugged. I slumped down.

"Yeah, you're right." I said sighing.

Now what do I do?

+

I applied the rest of my makeup and curled my hair. I was supposed to attend a Summerslam Panel with Finn, Kevin, Corey, Hunter, and Seth.

"Still thinking 'bout Summer, huh?" Rosa said walking into the room with a bag.

"I'm assuming Emma told you." I said as she nodded. "Ooh, what's that?" I asked pointing to the bag.

"Nothing, just your outfit for the panel." She said smirking.

"Lemme see!" I said grabbing the dress. I pulled the cover off of it and admired it. It was a beige laced dress with a black skirt.

"This is so cute!" I said still admiring the dress.

"Well thanks. I know I have the best taste." She said flipping her hair.

"You sure do." I said stripping out of my clothes to try it on.

"So, you think Summer's gonna be there?" Rosa smirked. I groaned as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't remind me of her." I said. I slipped the dress on and adjusted it to my likings.

"You have to get her off your mind. How about tonight, all us girls on the blue team go hang out, go crash a party or something?" Rosa said clapping her hands.

"That's sounds cool. As long as I can forget about Summer, I'm in!" I said stepping into my heels.

"Then it's settled, right after the panel, us girls are going partying!" She shouted.

+

After an hour of answering questions, we ended the panel by taking pictures. Of course I was put right beside Seth. But I decided to scoot closer to Finn. He looked over at me and smiled before smiling to the camera. What was that all about?

"All right, that's it!" The camera man announced. I sighed and readjusted my title on my shoulder.

"Sasha, right?" Finn said holding out his hand.

"You should know by now, I'm the Boss and NXT Women's champion." I said shaking his hand after flipping my hair, causing him to chuckle.

"Hey, you wanna hang out with me later? I don't want it to sound like I'm hitting on you or anything, I just wanted to make some new friends with the women's division, if that even makes sense." He said as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment and shook his head.

"Don't worry, it's fine. But if you want to hangout, I'm going out with the girls in a few. You can come if you want." I offered. He smiled and looked into my eyes.

"I'd love that." He winked at me before walking off. I turned around to see Seth a few feet away from me just staring at me. I nodded towards him and smiled. He scoffed and frowned before walking in the other direction.

"What the hell?" I though to myself. I just decided to brush it off and walk back to my hotel room.

+

I began dancing with Finn as some dance music began blasting through the club. I couldn't help but have this weird feeling like someone was watching me but I brushed it off as I continued dancing with Finn.

The music ended and him and I began laughing.

"I'm heading to get a drink, you want one?" He asked.

"You know me so well." I mocked as he laughed. I began walking behind him to the bar when someone grabbed my arm.

I swung my other arm around but the person grabbed. I looked at the person closer to see that it was Summer. I gulped and got nervous all over again.

"Summer, it's great to see y-"

"I thought I told you to stay away from Seth." She said tightening her grip. I winced.

"If this is about that kiss, it was all Seth's idea. He even told me." I said trying to yank my hand back but I couldn't.

"Like I'll believe you." She said scoffing.

"Can't we just settle this in the ring?" I offered.

"No! See before, I wanted to hurt you. But now," she chuckled, "I want to kill you."

"Is this necessary? Before you know it, Seth could be grinding up on some other woman and yet you're still trying to hurt me." I took all the power and strength in me to yank my hands away, stumbling back in the process as I rubbed my wrists.

"Watch out for your drink, bitch. You may just choke and die on it." She cackled. She then pushed me down and walked off into the crowd.

As if on cue, Finn sat the drinks down and came up to me to help me up.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He asked worried. I shook my head back to reality.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I have your drink." He said gesturing it towards me. I remembered what Summer said to me and instantly cringed.

"Um, I think I had enough for tonight." I said.

"This would've been your first drink. Are you alright?"

"To be honest, no. I think I'm going back to my room." I said.

"Well do you need me to walk you to your room?" He asked.

"Could you, please?" I asked. He nodded. We began walking to the door, passing by the other girls.

"Hey, where are you going?" Rosa shouted to us.

"I'm going back to my room, I'm not feeling to well. Finn's walking me back." I said looking over at him.

"Well, take good care of her!" She shouted to Finn as the girls agreed. He nodded and walked me back to my room.

x

Two chapters in one day, wow! How have you guys been liking the book so far? What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment!