02 // Unexpected Roomies

Recap:

"Why do you want me to join? Why can't you ask Nikki, she'll definitely want to be in a team with you."

"Because you're the only one I need."

He then let go of her arm and scratched at the back of his neck, putting his other hand in his pocket before looking back up at her.

"Thanks again, but I'll pass." Sasha responded, managing to push him aside this time and continue on to her rental car.

+

Walking into a diner not far from her hotel, Sasha observed the scene, hoping to find her friend. During her observations, she noticed how the diner was constructed. By the checkered floors, old fashioned yet modern seats, and a jukebox filling up a corner in the room, Sasha assumed the diner was going for a 60s feel. Her eyes finally fell on her bestfriend Emma, who was waving her over to the table. Sasha smiled as she made her way to a small table where her friend sat.

"What's up, Aussie?" She greeted her as she took a seat in the chair at the table.

"I was just about to ask you that. So what going on between you and Seth?" She asked, resting her chin in her hand as she grinned, amused by the conversation she started.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sasha responded, looking down at her menu to avoid the question.

"I'm not that slow Sash, I heard you and Seth had a little altercation in the parking lot yesterday. If you work in the WWE, you should know that word does get around fast." She said, leaning back in her chair.

"Well that altercation was nothing. He just wanted me to join his little team and I refused."

"I think he wants more than that. He wants him a piece of the Boss, and I don't mean in a fighting way." Emma smirked, receiving a gasp from her bestfriend.

"Shut up! You're so disgusting. Seth doesn't like me. I know he doesn't."

"I find that very hard to believe." Emma said, before looking down at her cellphone, which made a noise as she got a message.

"Whatever, let's just forget about Seth or any other guys and let's eat. I'm starving." Sasha said, calling over a waitress.

...

"They're trying to say that Eva's husband beats her. I kind of find that funny." Nikki said putting her hands up in defense. Paige gasped.

Almost all of the divas roster was crowding a big table in catering. They usually went there to interact with each other and discuss business.

"Nikki, you're such a bitch. I like it." Paige said reaching over the table and giving the older Bella a high five.

"Y'all are so crazy." Sasha said shaking my head at their actions. Sasha was probably one of the only divas who actually had a liking for Eva. Although she wasn't too fond of her wrestling skills, she felt that further training would've best for her. At some point in everyone's career, they were at Eva's place, and eventually gotten better. Sasha had hope in Eva and she knew that would happen to her.

Emma walked up to the girls, waving a  brochure at them as they turned their attention to her.

"Ooh, what's that?" Sasha asked, scooting closer to Emma as she took a seat beside her.

"It's our teams for our European tour."

"Well don't just hold it, tell us!" Alicia said clapping her hands.

"Okay, okay. On the red team, it's the Bella's, Paige, Naomi, and Alicia." The Bella's hugged each other as Emma delivered the news.

"And on the blue team is me, Nattie, Sasha, and Rosa." She said, receiving a nod from the Boss.

"Cool. I can work with that." Sasha spoke, high fiving Nattie as Emma handed the brochure to Alicia, where she would read further into the teams.

"Ooh, look who else is on the blue team. Seeeth!" Alicia sang as the girls then looked at Sasha.

"Her man." Emma commented before hugging her friend.

"Ew. He's not my man. I don't even like him." Sasha said, her cheeks flushing red of embarrassment.

"But he likes you. He wants some of that boss." Naomi said, grinning at her.

"Whatever. You guys are crazy." Sasha said, denying everything they accused between her and Seth.

"And Seth is crazy for you. I think you should ask him if he really is." It was now Natalya's turn to speak.

"No, isn't he dating Becky?"

"No. They just broke up." Nattie responded.

"I don't know about this." Sasha was unsure of Natalya's offer as some of the divas agreed with the veteran diva.

"Oh come on, we'll go with you."

Nattie offered, pushing her chair back and rising to her feet as Emma, Naomi, and Alicia did the same.

"You guys are not about to make me do this. I'm not moving from this seat." Sasha said, crossing her arms and legs in the chair, refusing to move from her spot. Natalya shook her head and frowned at Sasha's childish ways.

"Looks like you don't have to. The undisputed future just arrived." Emma said pointing to Seth who walked over to the food tables. A groan was heard from the Boss as she hid her face in her shirt. Like that was gonna do her any good.

"You better go over there or I will." Alicia said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No! I'll do it!" Sasha said getting up. She stood beside them as Emma proceeded to push her friend in the direction of the food table.

Well, here goes nothing. Sasha thought to herself as she made her way over to him.

-

Side note from the future Asha: this was edited because the original just wasn't sitting right with me. The plot didn't change, the chapter just got edited :)