10 // Weird Feelings

Recap:

I made it to the right floor and began walking down the hall looking for the right room. When I found the room, I began knocking. The door swung open to reveal Finn.

"Hey." He smiled as he leaned against the doorway.

"Can I come in?"

+

I threw my title onto the crate before jumping on there myself. I sat criss-crossed on it and stared my title.

"Hey there, my little golden lady." Finn said coming up to me, kissing my cheek.

"Hey." I said flatly. He frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried. I shrugged.

"Nothing, it's nothing." I said shaking my head. He bent down to look into my eyes.

"Is this about you and Seth?"

"I guess. It's just that I'm with you and I don't want things to be awkward between us." He then slung his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm not gonna feel angry or sad or jealous about you kissing Seth. I understand that it's part of the storyline." He said smiling.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a kiss on my lips. Seth then cut in.

"Okay, break it up you two lovebirds. Sasha, let's go." Seth said wrapping his wrist tape on.

"Since when did you become my father?" I said grabbing my title before trailing along behind him.

"Since when did you start listening to me?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and threw my title on my shoulder.

"No longer than five seconds. Any longer than that, I'll kick you in your b-"

"Okay, okay. I get it." He said putting his hands up. I smirked and faced the curtain. His music played and he began walking out to the stage with me shortly behind him. We both held up our titles in unison and walked to the ring.

+

The red slapped the mat the mat three times before signaling to ring the bell. Well here goes nothing. I now have to kiss the guy that once kissed me before. This will be interesting.

I hopped in the ring with Seth and held his hand in the air. Here goes.

We both faced each other and he placed one hand on my lower back and the other on my neck. He stared in my eyes for a few seconds before gently crashing his lips onto mine. I then got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something I couldn't explain. He then slowly departed and stared into my eyes once more. I then found myself bringing his lips back to mine and deepening the kiss. I quickly pulled away and hopped out of the ring, not turning around.

+

"Hey, ready to go?" Finn asked as I got back to his locker room. The show just ended and everyone was heading back to their hotel rooms.

"Um, actually, I think I'll spend the night with Emma tonight." I said nervously.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked suddenly getting worried. I shook my head.

"No, not at all. It's just...I want to spend some more time with her. I feel like I've abandoned her." I said lightly smiling. He frowned.

"Well, I kind of wanted to spend the night with you..." He trailed off.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But I really need this." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. I then grabbed my bags and headed out to the hotel.

+

"So, something happened between you and Finn?" Emma asked as she let me in. I set my stuff down by the door and hopped on the bed.

"No, I wanted to see you. I feel like you're the only one who gets my problems." I said laying back on the bed. She sat down beside me.

"What's going on?" She asked looking down at me.

"Nothing at all." I said acting mellow.

"Sasha, I know you. You'd better spill or I'll make you." She said standing up and crossing her arms. I deeply sighed and bit my lip.

"Alright," I then sat up and crossed my legs Indian style.

"Earlier on Raw, when I kissed Seth, I felt something. And it was a feeling that I've never gotten before. When I kiss Finn, I don't feel like that, but I got it when I kissed Seth. I got this feeling that I couldn't explain, almost like..." I paused and shook my head.

"Like what?!" Emma asked taking a seat.

"Like, I liked it." I said. Emma then paused before jumping off the bed.

"I told you! I know you liked Seth!" She yelled doing a happy dance.

"Quiet down, you know all the other superstars and divas are in this hotel!" I whispered before covering her mouth. She sat down and I slowly removed my hand from her mouth.

"Why are you still with Finn if you like Seth?"

"Okay, I never said I liked Seth. And honestly, I really don't know. I've never been so confused in my life."

"Just go for what your heart wants."

"But my heart wants Finn." I said.

"Does it really?" Emma said giving me a look. I bit my lip and paused taking it all in. Maybe my heart does want Seth, but I want Finn, I know I do.

Gosh, I am so confused.

x

How do you guys like the book so far? Like all my cliffhangers? Good :)

-

Side note from the future Asha: this was edited because the original just wasn't sitting right with me. The plot didn't change, the chapter just got edited :)