Prologue

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? You know what I see? I see a strong, beautiful, and powerful boss like myself. I'm Sasha Banks and I'll show all of you what it looks like to be..."

The self proclaimed Boss's promo gets cut off as The Second's Coming blasts through the Raw arena. He walks out to the stage with his title on his shoulder, breathing in the sudden boos from the attendants of the show, him being used to in. Focusing his attention back to the woman in the ring, he marches down to the ring with his chin held high in the air, still not taking his eyes off of the Boss. Stepping into the ring and sending her one of his billion dollar grins, he gets handed a microphone.

"Sasha, welcome!" He said, smiling and clapping. She rolled her eyes, triggering her sassy attitude, and put a hand on her hip.

"What do you want?" She asked, receiving an eyebrow raise from the two toned knight. He chuckled at her fire back and walked closer to her. Being almost a foot taller than the , he hovered over her frame as he stared into her motionless eyes . She looked up at the man, watching him lick his lips in amusement. He didn't dare to take his eyes off her as he brought the microphone up to his lips.

"I want you."

x

What do you guys think? I've been wanting to do this book for so long but I couldn't figure out how to start it. But comment if I should continue!
Side note from the future Asha: this was edited because the original just wasn't sitting right with me. The plot didn't change, the chapter just got edited :)