07 // True Colors

Recap:

"Well do you need me to walk you to your room?" He asked.

"Could you, please?" I asked. He nodded. We began walking to the door, passing by the other girls.

"Hey, where are you going?" Rosa shouted to us.

"I'm going back to my room, I'm not feeling to well. Finn's walking me back." I said looking over at him.

"Well, take good care of her!" She shouted to Finn as the girls agreed. He nodded and walked me back to my room.

+

I began walking back to my room with Finn. It was pretty awkward and silent which I didn't know why.

"Thanks again for walking me to my room." I thanked as we stopped at the door.

"It's totally fine." He replied with one of his charming smiles. I nodded and slid the key into my door.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said turning to him.

"What's going on with you and Seth?" He asked. I scrunched my face.

"What do you mean? I'm not with Seth if that's what you're wondering."

"No it's just... Nothing never mind." He said shaking his head.

"Well thanks again." I said hugging him. As I let go, I looked into his eyes. I then crashed my lips into his.

"Goodnight." He said after the kiss broke up. He then hurried away.

Awkward.

+

I made my way backstage before my match against Naomi on Smackdown. I made my way into catering to meet up with Emma when I bumped into Finn at the entrance.

"Hey, you." I said grinning.

"Hey, I forgot to ask you last night, after Smackdown, you wanna go out to dinner?" He asked.

"Of course. See you then." I said before he smiled and walked away.

I smiled as I made my way to the table with Emma, who was munching on a muffin.

"What are you grinning about?" She said taking another bite.

"Oh nothing, just that Finn just asked me to dinner." I said.

"Aw, it didn't work out with you and Seth?"

"No, and it never would've. He's not my type." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you're type is guys who don't have psycho girlfriends." She said as I chuckled. "Has she been messing with you lately?"

"No, not since she put her hands on me."

"Wait, she hit you?" Emma said surprised.

"Yeah." I said lifting up my jacket sleeve to show the hand prints.

"Oh my gosh. That chick is crazy. Why don't you just go tell Seth?"

"I'd rather not. He's to mind blown by her 'niceness.' It's disgusting." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm sure he'll believe you."

"Maybe. Well I'm gonna go to my match, I'll see you later, Aussie." I fist bumped her before meeting up with Seth at the gorilla.

When I got to the gorilla, he handed me my title as he threw his over his shoulder. He looked at me with a confused look.

"Something on your mind?" He asked.

"Yeah, why'd you give me that look at the panel?"

"What look?"

"The look, like you were disgusted with me."

"I'm not disgusted with you, I'm disgusted with Finn." He said scowling.

"Why? He's a nice guy."

"Just cause people walk around with a smile all the time on their face, doesn't mean their a nice person."

"Like Summer."

"What?! Summer's a great person!"

"Oh yeah? Well would a great person do this to my arm?" I said showing him my wrist. He scoffed.

"Anyone could've done that." He said.

"Asshole." I said rolling my eyes.

As if on cue, my music played, the crowd erupted with cheers. I strapped my title around my waist and walked through the curtain with Seth following behind.

+

Naomi was going for a Rear View but I ducked under and kicked the side of her head. I then turned her around and hit a Bank Statement. She quickly tapped out as the bell rung. Seth jumped in the ring and held my hand in the air as JoJo announced my victory. I yanked my arm away and grabbed my title before walking backstage.

+

I knocked on the door of my bosses office. It swung open to reveal the Billion Dollar Princess, Stephanie McMahon.

"Sasha, just the person I wanted to see." She said grinning. I furrowed my eyes in confusion. "Come in, we need to talk to you about something." She said beginning to walk in.

What could this be about?

-

Side note from the future Asha: this was edited because the original just wasn't sitting right with me. The plot didn't change, the chapter just got edited :)