24 // Unwanted Help

Recap:

The Boss poured out before turning around and beginning to walk off. He grumbled in frustration and clenched his fists at her words. He was expected a more subtle reaction from her, but in return, he got a load of heat. If she wanted him to get everything he deserved, he had the right to claim the boss as his. He deserves her more than anything. Doesn't he?

"Oh yeah," Sasha said stopping in her tracks and turning her head, "it's Sasha to you."

Disappearing into the crowds of  the backstage arena, Seth cursed under his breath and bit his lip to refrain from bursting.

Is this what was left of them?

+

Sasha threw on her regular workout clothes, hoping for another morning of a hard workout when her phone went off, signal that she got a text.

She stopped tying her shoelaces and picked up her phone, cutting it on and reading the message from a new NXT recruit.

Aliyah: hi, can you come and help me train today? I want to learn this move and I need your help with it! that's if you don't mind...

She smiled at the text and quickly responded.

Sasha: no problem at all! be there in 20 min.

She shut her phone off and continued at her laces. Excited, she grabbed her baseball cap and slipped it over her magenta low bun before grabbing the rest of her essentials and walking out of the door. She loved helping younger talent or other coworkers in general. It was a good feeling, and she just loved being in a wrestling environment.

...

Locking her car, the women's champion arrived into the Performance Center and signed in after greeting some of her old NXT buddies. She then walked into the training room where Aliyah was running the ropes.

Studying the rookies technique, Sasha set her bag and began walking to the squared ring. Noticing that Sasha was making her way over to her, she stopped and greeted the boss.

"That technique of yours needs some work, but you're getting good, for someone who just started. "The boss honestly answered, getting a confused look from the rookie. She shook it off and held the ropes down for the champion to enter, Sasha thanking her after stepping in.

"So what's something that you want to work on?" "Just the basics, y'know, arm drags, clotheslines, side slams, stuff like that. Regal always gets on my about my techniques so I wanted some help with that."

"Alright, I'll see what I can work with."

Shortly after their mini conversation, both women began squaring off in the ring, hitting each other with grapples and locks, Sasha stopping every now and then to give Aliyah a few tips on what she needs to work on. The rookie diva then mentioned a new finisher she had in mind that she wanted to try out.

"It's called the Flying Carpet. Basically it's me just performing a frog splash crossbody kind of combo. I was wondering if I could try it on you." The boss's eyes glowed as she heard the move. Sasha was a big fan of frog splashes, especially because her idol used the frog splash to finish off his opponents. That move was a precious asset to wrestling and without the right amount of practice and training, no one could pull it off as perfect as the low rider legend could. She was hoping the rookie wouldn't let her down.

After practicing on a special mat for diving, the boss stood a few feet away from the corner, getting in a ready stance as the Indian diva climbed to the top ropes. She launched off the ropes, landing perfectly into Sasha's arms and planting her onto the mat.

A cringe was heard from behind them and they both looked up to see the self proclaimed undisputed future. Sasha got up and look at Aliyah in confusion.

"You invited him?" Sasha asked in shock as the rookie bit her lip.

"I'm sorry, he's a very great wrestler, well both of you are. And I wanted help from the both of you. If it's a problem, I'll just leave."

She said before climbing through the ropes and walking over to her bag.

"Sasha, don't let our feud interfere with this," Seth said walking up to Sasha, "She just wants our help, why can't you just be chill for the day?" Sasha looked up at him and rolled her eyes before sighing.

"Aliyah, wait." She said stopping her from walking through the door.

"Get back in the ring. If you're gonna become a better wrestler, you need the help from two goats." Sasha said, receiving a snicker from Seth.

The rookie diva smiled and set her bag back down before climbing back into the ring and standing beside Sasha.

...

"No, no, no!" Seth whined as he began climbing onto the apron. "You're doing it all wrong." Seth said, yelling at Aliyah for attempting a 450 splash.

Sasha scoffed. "Oh come on, she's trying. She just started, give her a break. You're no better than she is."

"If I was no better than he'd, I wouldn't have been world heavyweight champion."

"Puh-lease! You were only champion because of your corporate daddy. If he wasn't there to help you, you'd still be a mid card like the rest of the locker room."

"What are you trying to say?" Seth said putting his hands on his hips as Aliyah watched curiously.

"I'm saying that you haven't earned anything you've gotten. Sure, you had a great career as an Indy wrestler, probably one of the bests, but WWE is very different from the Indy's. You've had to different careers in each. You've done much in your Indy time but you've done nothing in your WWE career. You've gotten awards like superstar of the year and got to headline Wrestlemania and what do others get for their hard work? We get a pat on the back and are reminded to come into work the next day. It's not fair for you to order someone around like that when we try way harder than you have to!"

Sasha vented as Seth stared at her. He bit his lip as Sasha breathes heavily under her breath from the long rant she got out. She was tired of Seth and his silly antics about certain wrestling moves when he doesn't even work as hard as the women do.

"Sasha," he sighed, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sure you are Seth."

Sasha said climbing through the middle ropes and hopping out of the ring before quickly grabbing her bag and rushing out.

Seth stood alone by Aliyah as he watched the magenta haired diva leave once again. He felt a mixture of hurt and guilt but he didn't want to show it. He didn't want the rookie to see him show any emotion so he shook his head and turned to her.

"So...does this mean the session is over?"

-

Omg, after months of procrastinating, I finally managed to update this sucky chapter. I'm sure the story will get interesting again but we'll see where the story turns. Let me know what you think? p.s., I know this is pretty off topic but I just recently started watching American Horror Story (I'm on season 4 now) and it's amazing! Alright, enough of my rambling<3
- xo, asha.