22 // Formed Alliance

Recap:

"I didn't mean to lead you on like that, I felt bad for treating you like that. I was just trying to be friendly."

"Friendly? Wow, if that's friendly, I wonder how you treat your new friends."

"I had no intentions on hurting your feelings. If you felt that way, you should've told. I'm really sorry Cedes." He frowned before patting my arm and walking back into the restaurant, leaving me there drowning in my feelings.

Guess that's what I get for trying.

+

I walked out of my bosses office after I received the news that me and Seth would possibly be teaming up again. Just great.

I sighed and trudged my way to my locker room for my mixed tag match with Seth later on. I haven't talked to him since the week before when we had our little incident and this wasn't going to help me continue to ignore him.

I pulled out the red, silver, and gold attire that I rocked at TLC and slipped it on. I put on my kickpads and shoes and started on my hair. I finished straightening my hair before slipping my glasses on top of my head. I grabbed my jacket and headed to the gorilla.

To my surprise, Seth was already there stretching. He got down on the floor and began doing push-ups. I bit my lip at how hot he looked. Wait, I'm supposed to be mad at him.

He got up and chuckled, "Finally, the boss arrives. Ready for our match?" He said nudging my arm before putting his title on his shoulder.

"Why not?"

"Aren't you happy that we can finally be a team again?" He said grinning as I shrugged.

"I guess."

"What's up with you? Are you still mad about the Zahra thing because if so, I already feel bad an-" I cut him off.

"Seth, I'm not. In fact, I'm happy for you guys!"

"Awe, thanks Sash." He gave me a hug as we were given a signal of our music about to hit.

Seth's music played and he walked out onto the stage, me then coming out shortly after and looking at him, smirking.

...

Summer Rae spun around, trying to connect with a SummerTime when I ducked under it and turned her around, locking her into the bank statement.

She quickly tapped out and the bell rung, signaling that I won. I got up and let the referee raise my hand in the air as Seth hopped back into the ring.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the hug. He put my down and then put his hand out for me to shake.

I smiled at his request and reaching my hand out to his then bringing it up to his face and connecting. He fell back as the crowd booed.

I smirked at him before jumping out of the ring and walking backstage.

...

I got backstage and placed my jacket and glasses on my crate as Seth finally made his way backstage.

"Sasha, what the hell was that? I thought we were a team!" He yelled still holding his cheek.

"Oops, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on. I was just being friendly." I smirked as he frowned.

"You said you were over that."

"Well maybe I lied! Sometimes you just have to stretch out the truth so you won't have to hurt anyone!"

"Well what is the truth Sasha?"

"The truth is that I love you, Seth!"

x

Hey! Finally updated this, bless! Would you guys like to see me make a covers book? Let me know in the comments! Thanks!