11 Continued...

Recap:

"Why are you lying to me?" I said tearing up.

"What? Why would I lie to you?!"

"Because you like me and you hate Finn. Why are you doing this to me?" He shot up.

"I'm not lying to you. I care about you more than I cared about Summer. I told you the truth because I didn't want you to find out yourself. I'm jus trying to help." He said reaching to touch my shoulder. I stepped back.

"No! You're lying. And to think I liked you." I said crossing my arms and shaking my head.

"Whoa, you liked me?!" He asked shocked.

"That's besides the point. My point is, I'm done with you. You are nothing to me!" I shouted before stomping away.

+

I continued stomping quickly until I reached Finn's locker room. I swung the door open and angrily closed it behind me.

"Whoa, babe, what's wrong?" Finn asked hopping off of the couch alarmed.

"It's Seth. He's such an idiot." I exclaimed pacing back and forth.

"What happened? Do I need to hurt him for you?" He said balling up his fist. I put my hand on his chest for reassurance.

"No. It's just what he said about you."

"What'd he say?" He asked curiously.

"Well, he told me that he broke up with Summer. He tried to say she's paying you to be with me. But I know he's just lying." I said shaking my head. Finn but his lip and let go of my grasp.

"He is lying, right?" I said my eyes getting wide.

"I'm sorry Sasha..."

"Are you kidding me?!" I said tears growing in my eyes.

"A month ago before we started dating, she came up to me and said she'd pay me if I started dating you so you'd keep your mind off of Seth. At first, the feelings were one sided, but then I got to know the real you and you're amazing." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No!" I pushed his hands away and slapped him. "You're just like the rest of them!"

At this point, I was bawling. I then left Finns locker room and began running away. I didn't know where I was going but I'd find something eventually. I turned the corner and bumped into a very heavy boulder.

Great, Seth.

He looked down at me in shock. This caused me to burst out into more tears. He then sighed sympathetically and helped me to my feet. He led me into his locker room.

He closed the door behind him and I dropped to the ground, drowning myself in tears. A few seconds later, I managed to drag myself up and slumped against the wall. Soon enough, Seth slumped down next to me.

"All I ever wanted was for someone I can depend on. Someone who'd actually loves me. I try so hard to find someone like that and it's always an unhappy ending for me."

"Well, you can depend on me." Seth said looking straight ahead. I turned my head to him.

"I hate you, Seth." He then turned to face me.

"I hate you, too." He paused before we crashed our lips together.