08.

Recap:

I knocked on the door of my bosses office. It swung open to reveal the Billion Dollar Princess, Stephanie McMahon.

"Sasha, just the person I wanted to see." She said grinning. I furrows my eyes in confusion. "Come in, we need to talk to you about something." She said beginning to walk in.

What could this be about?

+

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked into the office. In one of the chairs, Seth sat across from Hunter. He turned around and sent me a look of confusion. I then took a seat beside him as Stephanie sat across from me.

"Well, you know Seth and you are in a storyline at the moment. And we want to take this further. But we want to make sure you two are on the same base."

"Why do you ask that?" He asked.

"Well, because in Sasha's match earlier, you two didn't really seem to get along, is there something going on?" Stephanie asked looking at the both of us.

"No, not at all." Seth said.

"Um, actually there's one thing."

"Yes?" Stephanie asked. I hesitated as all eyes fell on me. I really want to tell them about Summer but everyone thinks she's the nicest person in the world + they'll never believe me. Seth didn't.

"It's-it's nothing. We're fine." I said forcing a smile.

+

I walked down the longs halls of the backstage area. I then made my way to the men's locker room and knocked on the door. Heath answered.

"Hey, looking for someone?" He said leaning against the doorway, grinning.

"Yeah, is Finn in there?"

"Oh," he said flatly. "Finn, Sasha's here!" He yelled in. Second later, Finn showed himself and began walking down the hall with me.

"I'm so sorry I stood your dinner date up. Please don't be mad at me." I begged.

"Don't worry, it's fine. They told me you had a meeting so I rescheduled the dinner. You up for tonight?" I cringed.

"Tonight's not good. I'm heading to the next town to go shopping with Nikki and Brie." I said.

"Well, what about after the night after that?"

"I can't. I have a thing." I frowned.

"Well, when that thing gets boring, you know where to find me." He smirked before walking away.

| Next Day |

"Hey!" I greeted the Bella's as I got to the shop.

"What's up!" Brie said.

"How've you been?" Nikki asked.

"Pretty good." I replied smiling.

"Hey. I didn't know you were coming." Summer said coming from around the car, grinning. My smile then turned to a frown.

"I didn't know you were coming." I said to Nikki.

"I invited her. She has a great taste in clothing. You don't mind, right?" She said. I looked at Summer who raised her eyebrow.

"No, not at all. Let's go." I said walking into the store.

+

"So, have you found anything yet?" Summer asked me. I looked up at her in confusion.

"No. Why?"

"Oh, just wondering. Figured you might need some help." She said smiling.

"Okay, why are you being so nice? Is this some act you're putting on for the twins?" I asked crossing my arms.

"No. I'm trying to be a nicer person. I realized that I'm not gonna be with Seth all my life and I have to learn how to get over this little storyline. Besides, when we first started dating, I was still in a storyline with Fandango."

"Right." I said rolling my eyes and returning to the clothes. She scoffed.

"If you don't believe me, that's fine. But what you need to believe is that I'm sorry." She said.

"Okay." I said not taking my eyes off of the clothes. It then went back to silence between us.

"Hey, weren't you supposed to be at dinner with Finn tonight?" She said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, but I had to raincheck."

"Oh." She said turning back for the clothes. I looked up at her and squinted my eyes.

"Wait, how'd you know?" I asked.

"Oh, um... He told me... in catering today. Yeah, we ran into each other." She chuckled.  I sent her a look in confusion before shaking my head and focusing my attention back on the clothes.

-

Side note from the future Asha: this was edited because the original just wasn't sitting right with me. The plot didn't change, the chapter just got edited :)