26 // A Proud Boss and Architect

Recap:

Emma begged, her face filled with sadness. Sasha just stared up at her, biting the inside of her cheek. She also missed her bestfriend deeply, but she felt that it's too soon to start trusting her again.

Sasha then stood up and propped her title on her shoulder.

"I'll see you around, Emma."

She turned around and began to walk away, scoffing and shaking her head as Emma still stood there, eyes beginning to water as she watched her former bestfriend walk away from her.

+

July 13th

July 13th. That date marks the day the reign of Sasha's dreams coming true. Debuting on the main roster was a highlight of many in her wrestling career. She remembered the moment as if it were just yesterday.

Nervously stretching in the guerilla, Sasha watched as Recognition blasted through the arena, the 2nd Generation diva nodded to her old friend before walking through the curtain, the crowd erupting as she watched her make her way to the stage.

Butterflies appeared in the Boss's stomach as she watched the screen, where her old friend entered the ring and joined Paige and Becky. Seeing their excitement and anticipation standing in that ring, she couldn't help but start tearing up as she knew they had been waiting for this moment for as long as they could remember.

Still staring up at the screen, her eyes began to glow as she watched the amazing diva go on about how her and Tamina weren't apart of the revolution. But to their surprise, Stephanie had other plans in mind.

".. Someone who also isn't afraid to stand up for themselves and to seize the opportunity.. Sasha. Banks!"

Here goes nothing, she thought to herself as Sky's the Limit started. She took one final breath before slipping her white shades over her eyes. She switched into her Boss persona before pulling back the curtain. She walked onto stage in shock of how many people were attending the event. She wasn't used to seeing this many faces in the crowd, with the NXT arena not having any more than 200 attendants in their small home.