18 // The Match

Recap:

"And that's not the first time that's happened. He did the same thing to me on Raw. The only thing Seth Rollins is good at is attacking someone from behind. Well tonight there will be no more of that, because I challenge you to a one on one match right here right now! So get your ass out here!" I shouted as the crowd erupted once more.

After a few seconds, his theme music played and he walked out to the stage. I could tell he was very confused but he hid it with a smirk. He climbed into the ring and stared me down. He handed the referee his title and I began talking off my jacket and rings. The ref checked to see if we're ready and when we approved, he signaled for the bell to ring. Ding, Ding, Ding!

Here goes nothing

+

I stared into Seth's eyes as he nervously situated his gloves on his hands. I could tell he didn't want to fight me, and I didn't want to fight him, but I had to get my point across. It's about time someone teaches him a lesson.

I realized that the bell rang a long time ago so I began circling around Seth. He stepped forward for a lock up but I stepped back in a reflex. Was I seriously scared of Seth? Probably because he's done nothing but hurt me this past week.

I swung at him but he reacted quick and side stepped me causing me to stumble forward a bit. He then wrapped his arms around my waist for a grapple.

"I bet you're liking this." Seth whispered in my ear followed by a chuckle. I elbowed him in the side of the face and pushed him off.

I shoved him into the corner and began punching him. The ref then picked me up and pulled me off of him. Geez, am I that little?

I ran at Seth again but he shielded his body causing the ref to push me off again. Seth finally got out of the corner and put his arms in a fighting stance.

I stepped forward for a lock up but he ducked under it and put me in the same grapple. This time he went around me, holding onto my arm, and twisted it. I twisted my arm back the right way and flipped forward, flipping him over me. He fell to the bottom rope as I got on one knee. Since out fighting patterns were about the same, we basically knew moves we were going for. He got back to his feet as did I. He began chuckling at me and I scowled.

"You think this is funny?" I yelled.

I swung my arm at him but he grabbed it and wrapped his arms around me. Because of his big arms, I couldn't get out of his grasp. He then slammed me to the mat, performing a Belly to Belly and climbed on top of me for a pin. I kicked out and tried crawling away but he grabbed me by my pants. I got to my feet and elbowed him in the jaw.

He stumbled back and I took this opportunity to go for a Bank Statement. He got out of it and next thing I know I was laid out on the floor. It took me a while to realize that he kicked me directly in the face. Hard.

I shook my head, hoping the pain would go away. I'm used to getting kicked like this, due to my many matches with Paige, but his kick was different. It had much more force.

I felt myself fading away as I got to one knee. I realized I was in perfect position for a CurbStomp. I looked and saw Seth with a worried look on his face. Like he felt bad for me.

He then lifted me up and placed me into the corner.

"Hit me." I heard him mumble. I was confused at his approach.

"Why?" I said breathlessly.

"Just hit me." He said with a louder tone, but still at a whisper. I followed his orders and knees him on the stomach. I threw him into the corner and ran at him with a double knee. I held my head as I struggled to lay him across the middle ropes. I stepped on the bottom and top rope and dropped down on his stomach with my knees.

He held his stomach in pain as he began getting back up. My mind was telling me to go for a Bank Statement, but that would be really hard on my body, Seth is at least 70 pounds bigger than me. He finally got back up and I pulled him back into a roll up. I could tell it caught him by surprise as he didn't kick out.

The ref raised my hand in the air and Seth sat up, still in shock. I looked down at him and began chuckling at his reaction. I jumped on the top turnbuckle and put my hands in the air as the crowd cheered. It's been a while since I got some affection from the crowd. It was a somewhat good feeling that I guess I have to get used to.

I jumped down and turned around only to be met with another piercing kick from Seth. This time. I blacked out.

+

I woke up to cold hands touching on my shoulder. I looked at my surrounding and noticed I was in the trainers room.

"Ah, you're awake." The nurse said smiling.

"How's my face?" I asked resting my hand on my jaw, which was stinging.

"Your face is fine. It's your shoulder you should be worried about." Shes said.

"My shoulder? But he kicked me in the face."

"Well, after he kicked you in your face, you fell down hard on your shoulder. Possibly injuring it."

"Injuring it?!" I said shooting up, only to fall back from the pounding in my head.

"If you can move it around without any pains, you're cleared to go. But you would still have to miss at least a week of action." She said. I sat back up, slower than before, and move my shoulder in a circle.

There were no pains at all, thank god. I told her and she recommended that I go into the PC in the morning.

As she was telling me, a voice yelled my name in the hallway. Hunter.

"Sasha, are you out of your damn mind?" He said angrily. His tone startled me. I opened my mouth to speak but he continued.

"I specifically told you not to wrestle in that match because of possible injuries and look where you're at right now!" He roared. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

At this point, I was speechless. I thought the match was really good and ratings were probably buzzing right now. Stephanie was totally fine with it, so why wasn't he?

I just sighed in defeat and shook my head.

"Fine. Sasha, yo-"

"Hunter, calm down." A voice said behind him. He moved out of the way and I noticed Seth standing in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Excuse me?"

"I said calm down. If you're gonna get mad at someone, get made at me. This was all my idea. The storyline, everything." He explained. I looked at him in confusion as Hunter turned to me.

"Is this true Sasha?" He asked me. I looked between Seth and Hunter and nodded slowly. Hunter sighed in defeat and stomped past Seth.

Seth watched him leave and turned back to me. He sent me a half smile before exiting the room.

I will never understand Seth Rollins.

x

Sorry if this sucks, I really didn't know how I felt writing this chapter. I hope you guys liked it!