21 // The Tattoed Beaut

Recap:

His body was so warm and he spelled the best. I never wanted to leave this position. I pulled away from the hug and leaned in for a possible kiss when the elevator dinged and opened.

I sighed and smiled before looking back at Seth. "Goodnight Seth." I said grabbing my suitcase. He nodded as I walked out of the elevator and to my room.

I slid the key in and opened the door to the room. I then put my suitcase and bag by the door and plopped down on the bed, smiling to myself as I remembered the moment I hair had with Seth.

+

I woke up to the sun shining through my windows. Guess I forgot to close the curtains before bed. After last night, I couldn't remember anything. That moment with Seth had me in a daze I couldn't escape.

Because I had a day off, I figured I'd relax a little in bed. I rummaged through my sheets looking for my phone. I found on the floor and picked it up.

I cut it on and saw that I got a text from Seth. It read:

Seth: Hey, wanna hang out today? Go in a double date with Dean?

I smiled at the text. Seth wants to take me on a date with Dean and Renee. Is he trying to make us official?

I slid the text over to the reply option and accepted his offer. He texted back telling me to be ready by 3 today. I replied with a simple okay and hopped out of bed. With it being 1 in the afternoon, I figured I'd get ready by now.

I threw my hair into the messiest bun I could possibly do and stripped out of my clothes. I turned the water on and let it heat to my likings. I hopped in and let the beads of the shower run against my body.

I finally cut off the water and wrapped a towel around my small figure. I opened the door and walked to my suitcase with just a towel wrapped around me and began searching through it. Since it was a date with Seth, or double date, I went with something casual but still sexy.

I grabbed my clothes and slipped on the black miniskirt and with a white causal shirt. I threw on some jewelry and began curling my hair.

+

I pulled up to the restaurant Seth wanted to meet at. I fixed my loose curls one last time before stepping out of the far and walking in.

Shortly after walking in there, I noticed Seth standing a little far from the door. He noticed me and smiled and waved me over.

I grinned and began walking towards him when a tattooed beauty walked up to him and placed a kiss in his lips. He looked down at her and returned the kids before smiling at her.

"Uhh, Seth. Who-who's that?" I said in shock.

"Hi, I'm Zahra, Seth girlfriend." She said holding her hand out for me to shake.

"Wait, girlfriend?" I asked with my mouth hanging open.

"Yeah. I hope you don't mind." Seth said uneasy as Zahra returned to his arm. I shook my head, trying to snap back to reality.

"No, not at all. I'm sorry, I thought you meant something else." I said in disappointment.

"I hope my words weren't misinterpreted. Dean should be here in a few minutes. After he gets here, we can go to the table." He informed me. I nodded as I wanted this 'date' to be over already.

+

20 minutes later, we got to our table and began eating. It was pretty uncomfortable with Zahra and Seth whispering in each other's ears here and there. Dean would try to make small talk but he was so invested in his steak.

"So, how long have you been dating?" I said trying to break the silence.

"Oh, 2 weeks." Zahra answered for Seth. She looked up at him and smiled. He looked between us and smiled at Zahra. I moved around in my seat.

"Um, Seth. Can I talk to you for a second?" I said beginning to get up. He shrugged and followed me out of the restaurant.

"What's on your mind, Boss?" He said as we got outside.

"Don't call me that. Why didn't you tell me you dated her?" I scowled as I crossed my arms. He looked at me in confusion.

"Woah, I wasn't planning on telling you until tonight. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He apologized. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Well what about last night? You led me on, we almost kissed!" I reminded him raising my voice.

"Hey! Keep your voice down!" He said looking back at restaurant and trying to calm me down.

"No! I'm not your little treat when your trick doesn't want you anymore. That is not who Sasha Banks is!" I yelled getting angrier.

"I didn't mean to lead you on like that, I felt bad for treating you like that. I was just trying to be friendly."

"Friendly? Wow, if that's friendly, I wonder how you treat your new friends."

"I had no intentions on hurting your feelings. If you felt that way, you should've told. I'm really sorry Cedes." He frowned before patting my arm and walking back into the restaurant, leaving me there drowning in my feelings.

Guess that's what I get for trying.