11 // The Truth

Recap:

"Why are you still with Finn if you like Seth?"

"Okay, I never said I liked Seth. And honestly, I really don't know. I've never been so confused in my life."

"Just go for what your heart wants."

"But my heart wants Finn." I said.

"Does it really?" Emma said giving me a look. I bit my lip and paused taking it all in. Maybe my heart does want Seth, but I want Finn, I know I do.

Gosh, I am so confused.

+

I began walking into a coffee shop with my mom, not too far from the performance center. We walked in and the bell rang as we opened the door.

A few minutes after we ordered our coffee and muffins, we took a seat at one of the booths near the windows.

"So what you been up to lately?" My mom said taking off her lid and mixing the coffee around with her straw.

"Wrestling. But I needed your motherly advice for something." I said biting my lip. She raised her eyebrows in shock.

"My motherly advice?" She said before scoffing.

"Come on mom, let's not go through this." I sighed toying with my muffin. She chuckled.

"Oh, alright. What seems to be the problem?"

"Okay, so lately I feel like Seth likes me, but then I let the thought go because he's in love with Summer. But anyways, we had a kiss last week and I really loved that kiss. And I'm very confused because I'm dating Finn and I think I love him." My mom then took a long pause and stared at me.

"Well, you say you think Seth likes you. If you sincerely love Finn, you should let Seth down easy. Tell him the truth. Tell him how you really feel about him. It won't be so hard, I mean, you love Finn, right?"

"I guess so. Thanks for the advice." I mumbled the last part before devouring my muffin.

+

I had just finished taking pictures with the New Day after their match. We were doing some weird dressing up as each other photo shoot.

"Hey, can I jump into these photos?" I hears a voice behind me. I turned and locked eyes with Seth before smiling.

"I don't see why not." He then lowered to my level and I snapped the pic. We laughed at how funny we looked. I went to open my mouth to speak but Seth spoke instead.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something. Alone." He said looking down at the ground.

"I was just going to talk to you but what's on your mind?" I said as we walked away from the crowd.

"So, I broke up with Summer." I scoffed.

"About time." I mumbled.

"Anyways, I went to our locker room after my match and she was yelling at someone over the phone. This wasn't the first time that happened. So I threatened Steph and Hunter on her if she didn't spill. She then told me..."

"Told you what?!"

"She said she's playing you. And she's not alone."

"What? What are your talking about?"

"She's paying Finn to go out with you. She wanted you to not pay attention to me because she assumed you liked me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-"

"Why are you lying to me?" I said tearing up.

"What? Why would I lie to you?!"

"Because you like me and you hate Finn. Why are you doing this to me?" He shot up.

"I'm not lying to you. I care about you more than I cared about Summer. I told you the truth because I didn't want you to find out yourself. I'm just trying to help." He said reaching to touch my shoulder. I stepped back.

"No! You're lying. And to think I liked you." I said crossing my arms and shaking my head.

"Whoa, you liked me?!" He asked shocked.

"That's besides the point. My point is, I'm done with you. You are nothing to me!" I shouted before stomping away.

x

Hey! Okay, so I know I left you guys hanging off the cliff like I always do. But I want to announce that there will be a part two to this. And I'm sorry that I haven't been updating FU, but I've been so busy with this book and I have serious writers block on it.

-

Side note from the future Asha: this was edited because the original just wasn't sitting right with me. The plot didn't change, the chapter just got edited :)