27 // Betrayals

Recap:

Sasha looked to the ground in embarrassment as he continued up to stare at her. He opened his mouth to speak when she walked back to the door and opened it, entering the area to rejoin the party. The Architect couldn't help but smile to himself. That one token of appreciation shown by the Boss made him feel special, even though it was probably the last time they were ever going to interact again.

+

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, from Boston, Massachusetts, she is the current women's champion, Sasha

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, from Boston, Massachusetts, she is the current women's champion, Sasha..Banks!"

The women's champion makes her way to the squared circle with a huge smile plastered over her face, confident going into the match. The Flair Daughter eyed the champion as she jumped onto the apron, removing her title from her waist and raising it high in the air. Every since Wrestlemania, she had been doing nothing but staying on her game and reclaiming herself to pry that women's title out of Sasha's hand and into her own.

Sasha steps through the bottom rope and turns around, heading to the turnbuckle where she would hold her title in the air once more and soak in the fans cheering.

Or so she thought.

The Boss walked to the corner, putting both feet on the middle rope, beginning to raise the title in the air.

Her fragile figure flew over the top rope, flipping her onto the apron with a loud thud. With the title falling gently out of the ring, she was pulled back in and launched across the canvas. Grabbing hold of her mid-section, the Boss yelped out in pain as Charlotte swiftly exited the ring, watching the previous scene in awe as it took her by shock.

"I just wanted to be your friend."

The Dashing Australian roared as she scowled at the Boss. A tear escaped the Boss's eye as she managed to get on one knee. She looked up at her attacker and whimpered as she noticed her former bestfriend. Never did she ever expect the Australian to something like that, especially to her.