14 // Meetings

Recap:

I looked over at Seth and groaned. I decided to help him out of his clothes. It'd be easier to get ready in the morning. As I began taking off his shirt, he wrapped his arm around me and flung me on the bed beside him. He then moaned and rested his head on mines.

I began feeling enclosed and nervous as  he tightened his grip. I know he doesn't realize what he's doing, but it was honestly making me very uncomfortable.

I used all my strength and I jerked him off of me, resulting in my falling off the bed. He then turned over as I began getting up. I then shuddered and quickly hurried out of his room, closing the door behind me.

That was very weird.

+

I met up with Emma before my meeting with the Authority and Seth. I saw him come in this morning but I avoided eye contact, due to last night.

"Girl, what's on your mind?" Emma said causing me to jump a little. I had just realized I was staring off into space, just thinking.

"Sorry, I can't stop thinking about last night." I said shaking my head back to reality.

"Last night?" Emma said getting even more curious.

"Seth got really drunk last night do I helped him back to his room. I went to help take his clothes off and he grabbed me and started cuddling me." I said rubbing my arm, slightly embarrassed.

"Ooh." Emma said, her eyes getting wide.

"He did that on purpose, I know he did. He wants me to change my mind about switching back storylines. He's obsessed with me." I said suddenly getting angry and scared. Emma groaned.

"Sash, why can't you accept the fact that maybe he doesn't just like you, he loves you." Emma said.

"That's gross." I said shaking my head. "I hate him."

"So why'd you help him to his room?"

"Because I didn't want him to look bad when we had our meeting in the morning."

"Mhm. You may not like him, but you sure do care about him." Emma said smirking, satisfied with her response. I rolled my eyes and walked off to the meeting.

I opened the door and all members of the Authority were sitting in their chairs, like they were waiting for me. Embarrassed, I took the seat that was left. Right next to Seth.

Stephanie cleared her throat. "Now that everyone's here, I'd like to discuss future things, starting with this storyline change." She said leaning forward.

"As most of you guys in this room know, Sasha has decided that she will no longer be apart of the authority and wants no part in any further activities." Stephanie announced. Everyone glanced at me and I suddenly felt my cheeks getting hot. I looked down and hid my face as Stephanie continued.

"In the next two weeks, we'll be closing up the storyline between you and Seth. After that, you will officially be apart of a team with Tamina and Naomi. Sounds good." I looked over at Seth who was slumped down in his seat. He shrugged.

"Anything sounds good if I can get away from Seth." I said smirking.

Seth then shot up from his seat and hovered over me, balling up his fists. I gulped and slid back as his fists clenched tighter. J and J then pulled him back as he kept his eyes on me. I looked at Stephanie for reassurance and she just shrugged. She grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room. I huffed as the room began emptying. I slammed my fists on the table and hurried to the locker room.

The fact that Stephanie didn't even help me. Seth could've actually punched me in my face or even worse. And all she did was just shrug. If she wasn't so far up his ass, she would've done something. God, they make me so angry. I cannot wait until Raw when I can get my hands on all of them.

+

I smoothly slid my rings on my fingers and adjusted my glasses on top of my head. I'm scheduled to have a mixed tag match with Seth up next. He's been completely ignoring me since the meeting last Tuesday. It was kinda weird but I was also enjoying it.

He then walked up to where I was standing and began stretching. I looked at him in confusion. No hey, hello, not even a wave. It was probably best since I'm gonna turn on him tonight.

He got up from stretching and blankly stared at me. I bit my lip as it began getting awkward. He walked closer to me and chills began flooding my skin. He reached his arm out and I breathed in. He then grabbed his title and wrapped it around his waist. I let out a sigh of relief and he began chuckling.

"Come on now, do you really think I want to touch such a disgusting, backstabbing, conceited bitch?" He said. I scoffed and whimpered. He chuckled.

"You're pathetic, weak, and pitiful. You know what, actually, I'm happy for you. You deserve everything you're getting. Anyone knows a backstabber always gets rewarded." He scowled.

"Why are you doing this?" I said holding back tears. He chuckled.

"Doing what? Treating you like crap? At least you know how it's feels." As on cue, the instrumental to his theme began playing. He shook his head and fled through the curtain. I sighed deeply and slid my glasses over my eyes, getting ready for hell.