23 // 9 months later

Recap:

"Oops, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on. I was just being friendly." I smirked as he frowned.

"You said you were over that."

"Well maybe I lied! Sometimes you just have to stretch out the truth so you won't have to hurt anyone!"

"Well what is the truth Sasha?"

"The truth is that I love you, Seth!"

•••
9 months later

Becky's hand slapped against the mat slowly as the bell rung. Both divas laid there in shock of what just happened.

Sasha did it. She became the women's champion.

And on the grandest stage of them all. Wrestlemania. A ten year old girl inside finally living her dream.

She sat up as a tear ran down her face and she looked around at the crowd, who were going crazy. She struggled to her feet, soaking up the moment. The referee handed her the title as she broke down in tears. The Flair daughter left the ring in defeat as Sasha began raised her title in the air.

Her celebration was cut short when a pounding theme erupted in her ears. She had a feeling that it was her mind playing tricks on her, she was pretty dazed from that match. It wasn't until she turned around and saw the man she thought she'd never see again.

Oh my gosh, it's Seth Rollins! I can't believe! He's been injured for 9 months, how is this possible?

Cole's voice echoed into his commentary headset as Sasha could hear his rambling from inside of the ring.

The two toned man stood on the star stage, breathing in the pleasant crowd reaction he could've ever gotten

The two toned man stood on the star stage, breathing in the pleasant crowd reaction he could've ever gotten. He was back, but for one thing only. Sasha Banks. Beginning to walk down the stage, he kept his eyes on Sasha, never leaving her gaze. She was clutching onto her stomach, title hanging low beside her, meeting his gaze. She didn't know why or how he was back after an injury like that, but she knew he wasn't gonna leave until he got what he wanted.

Making his way up the stairs, the Boss took a few steps back, forgetting the fact that Becky was still in the ring. Rollins climbed in and was now facing his former ally, smiling at her precious appearance. She refused to return the smile and frowned at him. Behind her, Becky had gotten to her feet and was setting up to strike her with one of her Exploder Suplexes. Running at her, Sasha swung around quickly, Becky grabbing her up and beginning to flip her when the Boss countered, flipping over her and locking her arms around the Irish Lass's neck, perfectly connecting with a Bank Statement.

This moment was something she wanted to remember for life and she wouldn't dare let a jealous women mess it up for her. The Iowa native watched in the corner, laughing in amusement as he saw what Sasha was capable of. He took a few steps closer to her, clapping his hands together and applauding her.

"You did it babe. I'm proud of you."

The words escaped his mouth as he looked down on her 5'5 figure. She looked up at him and slightly frowned at his remark.

Shaking her head, she threw her title over her shoulder and walked around him, climbing through the ropes and hopping down from the apron. Taking one last look at the former world heavyweight champion, she turned her back towards him, limping on one foot, making her way back stage.

...

"Sasha!"

Seth called as he returned to the backstage arena. Dodging interviewers and coworkers, he pushed past everyone to get to the women he confronted earlier on. With her arriving to the back not too long ago, he knew she didn't make it far. After her hard fought match, her damaged body wasn't going anywhere.

Spotting her magenta hair from afar, he called her name once more. Her limping stopped and she stood there, not attempting to turn around and face the Iowa native.

"Cedes, what's wrong?"

Seth cried out, spreading his arms out and huffing from chasing her. The self proclaimed Boss turned around slowly, eyeing him before tears rolled down her pink cheeks.

"You! You're what's wrong with me!" She yelled, taking each step with every word. His face flushed with sadness as he studied her reaction. Before he could respond, she shut him up and continued her ranting.

"You left me Seth! I told you that I loved you, something I thought I'd never be able to say again, and you left me all by myself! Do you know how that makes me feel? It hurts!"

She growled, makeup running from the tears she shed. A disappointed look crossing his face, he shook his head.

"I was injured!" The two toned man held his hands up to his chest in his defense.

"But you didn't even bother to call me! Your leg was broken, nothing was wrong with your hands, why didn't you pick up the phone?"

At this point, they were drawing little crowds around them, superstars and divas hiding around trying to tune into their conversation. All the yelling they were doing to each other didn't help them at all, it only made it worse for both.

"You know what? You sound highly selfish right now." Seth said, shaking his head as a chuckle escaped his slight smirk.

"I sound selfish? You have no idea what selfish is. Selfish is cheating on your fiancé with some goth whore because you were unhappy with your relationship. Selfish is shutting everyone out during your injury because you were disappointed about losing your title. Selfish is ruining my Wrestlemania moment - something I've been waiting for since I was a ten year old girl growing up in Boston - just to try to win me back. Don't call anyone selfish is you don't even fucking know what it means."

The Boss poured out before turning around and beginning to walk off. He grumbled in frustration and clenched his fists at her words. He was expected a more subtle reaction from her, but in return, he got a load of heat. If she wanted him to get everything he deserved, he had the right to claim the boss as his. He deserves her more than anything. Doesn't he?

"Oh yeah," Sasha said stopping in her tracks and turning her head, "it's Sasha to you."

Disappearing into the crowds of the backstage arena, Seth cursed under his breath and bit his lip to refrain from bursting.

Is this what was left of them?

+

Another successful (eh, hopefully) chapter, after like 20 years of writers block. Praying that I was good with description and you guys will understand it. Trying to work on updating more but now that spring break is ending and school so starting up again, I'm hoping I'll have time for it. Let me know what you think?
-xo, asha.