29 // Battleground Pt. 1

Recap:

Sasha walked over to where she was originally sitting and glanced over at her title. She picked it up in her hands and began to stare at it with mixed emotions.

Sitting there, looking at her title, she realized she never did anything fearless as herself. When she's the Boss, she feels like a whole other, stronger person. Mercedes will never come out because like Emma said, she is a coward.

+

Sliding her glasses over her eyes, Sasha flipped her hair over her shoulders and sighed

Sliding her glasses over her eyes, Sasha flipped her hair over her shoulders and sighed. Battleground was finally here, and she was to face one of her toughest competitors, Charlotte. She could either walk out of the Washington D.C arena still the women's champion, or sit it the ring, watching her opponent walk backstage with her gold.

If she wanted option A to happen, she really had to be on her game.

The two toned knight noticed her magenta hair from afar as he made his way to the gorilla. Knowing she had a match up next, he was hoping to go up to her and give her some words of encouragement. Of course she didn't need it, she was the Legit Boss. But he needed an excuse to go see her.

"Hey, champ."

He greeted her with one of his signature grins, Sasha glancing over at him before going back to fumbling with her jacket.

Noticing her silence, Seth frowned at her.

"What's the problem?"

More silence.

"Come on, Sash, you know you can talk to me about anything. What is wrong with you?"

He asked, his tone more stern than before. She set her gold necklace down on the crate before sighing and facing him.

"Seth, what you did for me on Raw last week was amazing, and I couldn't have been any more grateful than that. But I think you're taking this the wrong way. I didn't ask for you're help last week, and I definitely don't need it. I'm the women's champion, close to being the longest reigning of all time. If I needed help, I obviously would've asked for some but I don't. I don't need you to be my hero for bad situation that I'm in. I. Got. This."

Sasha spat out, causing Rollins to whimper under his breath. That statement had been bottled up inside of her for weeks now and it was itching to come out of her. Hearing her say the words were like a knife through Rollins chest.

"When are you gonna forgive me?"

He whimpered once more as she froze. She bit her lip and set her necklace as she kept her eyes on him through the mirror, him then meeting her gaze.

"Give me some time."

Her half smile then turned to a disappointed frown before clicking her necklace around her neck and placing her gold on her waist. She then turned around and slipped past him before beginning to walk to the gorilla.

"You know," Seth began, causing Sasha to turn around. "Emma said Mercedes was a coward, but I'm starting to believe Sasha is one too."

She whimpered under her breath as she watched his expression go dark. Everyone was used to Seth's cunning personality, but she always knew him for his soft side. And seeing this side of him shocked her.

He fixed the collar on his suit before inching closer to her. He looked down at her as her eyes met his and waited for his neck move. He just stared at her, and began to make her uncomfortable. Rollins stood up straight and shook his head, slipping past her and walking into the opposite direction, leaving her to watch him walk away from her.

-

I made you guys wait at least two months for a new chapter, and this is what I give you

I made you guys wait at least two months for a new chapter, and this is what I give you. I am so sorry that this chapter is very short. It'll get better, I hope. I've been trying to update but I just started highschool and I'm struggling.  Hopefully you guys understand. Enjoy this cute little gif of Xavier. Thanks.