16 // Watch Your Back

Recap:

"Wow. Do you hear how you sound? You sound super arrogant."

"I sound arrogant. Says the girl who calls herself the boss:"

"I am a boss. I'm not a sellout like you."

"I didn't sell out, I bought in. And on Thursday, I'm gonna show you exactly what that is." He grimaced. He then turned around and began walking away.

What's gonna happen on Thursday?

+

As I arrived at the arena, I made sure to keep my eyes out for Seth. Even though I'm basically fearless, something about Seth gives me a really bad vibe of him. I jumped as I felt someone grab my arm.

"Sasha, I've been looking everywhere for you." Finn said.

"Ugh, what the heck?!" I said still startled.

"Sasha. We really need to talk." He said, still having a grip on my arm. I yanked my arm away and began rubbing it.

"I told you I don't want to have anything to do with you. So leave me alone." I said beginning to walk off. He then jumped in front of me, blocking my path.

"Sasha, wait." He said. "I have to tell you something that I've been meaning to tell you forever."

"When Summer asked me to fake date you, I was in on it because she offered me great things. Things like money and a chance at the NXT title. But none of that mattered when I was with you. You can very much agree that I was no Seth to you. I actually did love you." He said, his face softening.

I looked in his eyes and frowned. Maybe he was telling the truth. Maybe I was just paranoid about the thought of him playing me. I sighed.

"Finn, I-" I got cut off when Emma grabbed me.

"Sasha, you have to come quick." Before I knew it, I was running behind Emma. We stopped in front the storage area and she turned and faced me.

"Emma, what's wrong?" I said out of breath.

"Oh nothing. I saw you and Finn getting all sentimental and I cannot have my bestfriend getting back with her ex." She said shaking her head.

"Are you serious?! Why would you do that?"

"Because I can't have you getting back with him. This is the same guy that played you for some silly coins. He's nothing but a dog that, if he got the chance, he could play you again!"

"So what he did that? I really believed that he's changed! I'm going back to him and there's nothing you can do about it!" Before I let her reply, I trailed off back into the direction of Finn.

When I got there, I saw him in deep conversation with Nikki Bella. She placed a hand on his shoulder before whispering something in his ear. He smirked and walked off with her. Emma was right. He's nothing but a dog. Before I could go back to the locker room, Stephanie approached me.

"I'll have you know that you are no longer gonna be in a team with Tamina and Naomi. The storyline between you and Seth with go in to continue!" She said with joy.

"No!" I screamed our. "This isn't right. I never agreed to any storyline with Seth, he lied to you. I don't want to be in this!"

"I understand that you aren't comfortable with this storyline, and I do respect that, but we can't leave the crowd hanging. The show must go on." She said sincerely. I yelled out before stomping to the locker room.

+

I was in an intense match with Nikki Bella. I finally got the upper hand on her and went for a Bank Statement. Alicia jumped on the apron, hoping to distract me. I turned to see Nikki running at me. I side stepped her and she ran into Alicia. I then grabbed her and hit her with a Bank Statement and she immediately tapped out.

As I celebrated my win, Seth's music blasted through the arena. Alarmed, I looked in every angle, hoping to find him. His music then stopped and I realized it was just a joke. I shook my head and hurried backstage.

As I was walking to the locker room, Renee caught up with me for an interview.

"Sasha, you just had a match against Nikki and you won which, by the way, was a good job. But after the match, Seth's music played, but he was nowhere to be found. What are your thoughts on that?" She asked holding the mic up to my lips.

"My thoughts? I'm not surprised, this is typical Seth. He's always trying to play mind games, trying to fool someone. I'm the boss, and no one fools me." I said smirking.

Just as I said that, Renee slowly backed away. I then felt hands shove me forward, causing me to slam to the ground. I held my neck in pain as I saw Seth standing above me once again. He cackled and bent down to my level.

"Always...watch...your...back!" He said before cackling once more and walked away.

This is going to be a tough battle.

x

Another update! This was a little bad but I kinda like it! Please let me know what you think!