17.

Recap:

"My thoughts? I'm not surprised, this is typical Seth. He's always trying to play mind games, trying to fool someone. I'm the boss, and no one fools me." I said smirking.

Just as I said that, Renee slowly backed away. I then felt hands shove me forward, causing me to slam to the ground. I held my neck in pain as I saw Seth standing above me once again. He cackled and bent down to my level.

"Always...watch...your...back!" He said before cackling once more and walked away.

This is going to be a tough battle.

+

I walked into the arena in the worst mood ever. Seth is just torturing me and Stephanie thinks it's part of a storyline. If she wasn't so busy praising him all the time, maybe she'd realize that I was suffering. Most of you just think I'm over exaggerating, but Seth's really hitting the nail on this one. He doesn't just want to hurt you, he wants to get into your mind and play tricks with it. Well, his little plan is working. Because he's sure fooled me.

I was approached by a short man with a bunch of tangled up cords and a headset adjusted on his head.

"Hello, Ms. Sasha. Seth would like to see you in the conference room. He says its urgent." He said before scurrying away, trying to untangle the cords. I stared off into his direction in confusion, then shrugged and headed to the conference room.

When I finally got to the hall, Nikki Bella stood at the door of the conference room with a worried look on her face. She saw me coming and scowled, walking away to who knows where. I rolled my eyes at her nonsense and opened the door.

A chair say facing away from me with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship sitting on the table in front of it. The chair turned to reveal a chuckling Seth Rollins.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Ah, yes. Close the door and take his seat." I surprisingly followed his orders and slumped down in the seat.

"You know, you should really learn how to sit up straight. Slumping in the chair is not good posture, especially for a lady." He said as I groaned.

"What the hell do you even want?" I said growing annoyed.

"No need to get sassy. I called you in here because I want to talk about this little storyline of ours. It's getting a little to out of hand." He said beginning to get out of his seat.

"Our of hand? Seth, you hit me from behind with your title twice! This is beyond out of hand. And this isn't a storyline, this is torture!" I exclaimed as he walked closer to me.

"Sasha, whatever I've done to you that's broken you down, I am very sorry. But you have to admit that you deserve this."

"I deserve this?!"

"Yes, you do! You'll see someone finally catching feelings for you and you give them a slap to the face and cut them off. I know I've done some pretty horrible things in my career, but you have done worse. I'm never met anyone in my life so cruel and backstabbing like you!"

He fell back to the table as I connected his cheek sharply with my hand. I didn't even let him finish talking before I reacted. He opened his mouth to say something but I quickly stormed out of the room.

+

I finally made my way to Hunter's office. The only way I can resolve this problem is with him. He's the only one that can actually help me, unlike his dumbfounded wife. I knocked on the door and he immediately opened it.

"Sasha, just the girl I wanted to see!" He said with a full smile. I stormed into his office and turned to face him at the door.

"I want a match against Seth tonight, on Raw." I demanded crossing my arms. He seemed baffled as he took a seat.

"Come again?" He asked.

"You heard me. I said I want a match with Seth Rollins in Raw tonight."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that." He said shaking his head.

"Here's the thing Hunter. I'm not asking you for this, I'm demanding for this match." I said putting my hands on the desk.

"Wow, Sasha finally grown some guts." He said with a low chuckle.

"Hunter, I'm serious! I am beyond sick and tired of that guy and I want to finally end this madness. This match has to happen tonight."

"Sash, I would love to plan this match. With you guys'a tension, it probably be one of the best matches of the week. But..."

"But what?!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that. It's against the rules."

"The rules? The rules that you created? Hunter you can't do this!" I exclaimed.

"Sasha, it's over and done with. If you want a match, you have one tonight against Brie. Now I'm not asking you to get out of my office, I'm demanding you." He said mocking me.

"Get out." He said in a much more angered tone. I shook my head in defeat and exited the room.

I'm getting that match tonight."

+

I finished up my makeup and hair as my match was coming up shortly next. I slid on my rings and my shades and walked to the gorilla where Brie Bella was stretching with the rest of Team Bella. I approached her and smirked.

"If I were you, I'd stay backstage. There's no point in going out there tonight." I told her as I began stretching.

"Excuse me?" She said crossing her arms. "What are you even talking about?"

"You'll see." I said facing the curtain.

Had a dream I hadn't made it, now there's nothing dragging down me yeah

I sashayed out to the stage as the crowd erupted with cheers. Birmingham must really love some Sasha Banks. I walked to the time keepers area and grabbed a mic. I slid in the ring and carried the mic to the lips and the cheered died down.

"In case you guys didn't catch Smackdown, after I had a match against that plastic Bella, I had an interview backstage that just didn't end well. I was attacked from behind by none other than the Authority Prince himself, Seth Rollins." The crowd then started booing.

"And that's not the first time that's happened. He did the same thing to me on Raw. The only thing Seth Rollins is good at is attacking someone from behind. Well tonight there will be no more of that, because I challenge you to a one on one match right here right now! So get your ass out here!" I shouted as the crowd erupted once more.

After a few seconds, his theme music played and he walked out to the stage. I could tell he was very confused but he hid it with a smirk. He climbed into the ring and stared me down. He handed the referee his title and I began talking off my jacket and rings. The ref checked to see if we're ready and when we approved, he signaled for the bell to ring. Ding, Ding, Ding!

Here goes nothing