Chapter 30: Duel

Enjoy my Wolfy readers~

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V.

It's been 2 hours (or that's what I think) since this douchebag kidnap me.He's been constantly beating me up with his fist, kicks and even a whip.Since the whip had venom for my species it doesn't heal fast as it should be,I can still move though.He's been insulting my mate too, calling him an abomination.When I get the chance I will personally tear his neck with my fangs.He's the lowest of the low.Insulting his family! Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.No wonder Xander told me not to get near him.The guy hates everyone expect him to the core, he's really traditional and thinks everyone in the LGBT is just disgusting and insulting.I'm growling at him since he started insulting Xander and make some comebacks at his fucking face.Cause of that he beats me harder, but I don't care, if it weren't cause these cuffs and chains have magic in them, I would be fighting him already.

"You fucking Mutt!" The fucker says as he punches my face. "You are just a lowlife that shouldn't mix with our race!" After the second fist I spit of the floor and look at him with a smirk. "At least I don't have a fake tan and look like someone broke my nose." "DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN MOCK ME MUTT!?" "Haven't I already done it? Damn you are slow, good thing Xander didn't get that from you." Another kick on the ribs,okay that one hurt.He grabs my hair and makes me look at his red eyes. "Do you really think that thing that's supposed to be my heir loves you? Pfft! You are just a toy for him to stick his member somewhere." Then, I spit on his face and he punches between my legs.Dick move dude, dick move. [Cocky move I would say.] [Oh you asshole, so... What now? We keep entertaining him? Cause Xander is near, I can feel it.] [Yeah, we keep it up and you feel it cause your bond is stronger than ever.] [Yeah-]  "OH YOU BITCH!... Ou!" He just keeps beating me up.Xander you better hurry cause I might lose conciseness from all this beating.

Just when I was about to collapse Xander enters the room,when our eyes lock his eyes glow.He takes his sword and goes to attack what should be his father.Alexander is ready with his sword and counterattacks.The sound of swords clashing fills up the room and Leo and Gil get me out of the chains.Leo throws me in a corner when someone attacks them, a blond woman, then a guy with brown hair.Each keeps fighting while I try to recuperate as fast as I can.

The 2 vampires that attack Xander's brothers are dead.The only one left is Alexander.My mate has some cuts and his expression screams bloodshed.Never in my life have I seen a sword fight, there we're attacking each other in any way possible, both full of cuts and bleeding.My mother and Father enter the room with our crowd and they help me up.My dad is transformed with everyone that is a werewolf.We watch, since they are too fast to even try to fight, any bad move and someone dies.

Suddenly Alexander is pushes against a wall by purple smoke, magic.A woman with brown hair, full of elegance enters slowly while keeping her hand in a grabbing motion at Alexander's direction.Alexander is just full of shock. "VICTORIA,HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME!" The woman stays quiet and with magic chains him up where I was before. "Don't worry, I will explain.First of all... FUCK YOU ALEXANDER!" Then she kicks him. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID TO ME!?YOU MAKE ME TREAT MY CHILDREN LIKE SHIT! CHANGE ME INTO A FUCKING TROPHY WIFE! TREAT ME LIKE I WAS JUST AN OBJECT! And last but not least, YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG! NO KISSING AND NO SEX SINCE I HAD THE TWINS!" She keeps beating him up with each sentence while she talks about her frustrations.Alexander can't even respond, he's a bloody mess.

Everyone just stays, well there. "-OH AND YOUR FUCKING BITCHES! I WILL FIND THEM AND BEAT THEM UP MYSELF! I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING OWN YOU DICK! I WANT THE DIVORCE!" She kicks him with her heel.Xander seems to snap out of it when he reaches me and the twins burst out laughing, along with Jared.I must admit, it's hilarious to watch.

"Hey-" He pecks me. "-How are you babe?" "I'm good since I have you here." Xander rolls his eyes and hugs me. "Stop scaring me already, jeez." I kiss his neck. "Sorry baby,I love you." "Me too my wolf." He kisses my cheek and then pay attention to Victoria. "AND YOUR COMMANDS FOR ME NOT EAT BROWNIES!? SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!-" "Who is she babe?" I ask Xander. "That, is my mother, Victoria." "Damn,is she always like this?" "First time I have seen her explote." "Ouch." "Mjm." My mom is just smirking while my dad is amused,Jason is just smiling. "I CAN CURSE AND I CAN SCRATCH MY ASS IF I WANT YOU ASSHOLE! OH AND YOUR FAMILY!? I HATE THEM AAAAAALL!!! ESPECIALLY YOUR MOTHER! GLAD THAT OLD BITCH IS DEAD! OH AND WHEN IN DONE HERE IM GONNA SEARCH FOR THE BIGGEST BLACK COCK AND FUCK MYSELF WITH IT!" Xander laughs at that one. She stops after some minutes. " I loved you... I fucking did,but you took everything of my essence and destroyed it little by little.I'm not myself anymore, but that's over.I will kill you and get myself back." "Pfft! Please, you we're a pathetic wife from the start, then you ask why I didn't fuck you? Easy, you are not enough, you are just a pathetic b-" She punches his face. "Don't call me bitch when you whinne like one." "This is no over Victoria,Xander.Mark my words." He says and then a seal appears below him and he disappears.

"FUCK!" Victoria curses as she pass a hand thru her hair.He's just... gone. Since there was a seal involved that means a Warlock/Witch help him.The question is... Who?

Xander's P.O.V.

"Vicky?" Ellen asks in surprise. Victoria looks in our way and there's a spark in her eyes that I haven't seen before. "Ellie!?-" She looks at Mark. "Marky!?" Mark groans. "Stop with the nickname already Vicky, it's been years." "Vickyyyy!!!!" Ellen squeals as she hugs Victoria. "I missed you so much! You disappear all of the sudden I-" "Shh, I will explain when we have the time to catch up.But first I need to do something I wanted to do for over 500 years." After separating from Ellen she walks to the twins. "Come here, Xander... " I do as she says and suddenly we are all in a hug.We hug back tightly, at last, we have some parent affection.

"Please, call me Mother, Mom, Mommy, something of the sorts." "Mom" I say as the twins says: "Mommy." Vict- I mean mom brust out crying while smiling. "I love you my sons!!! I love y'all so much"I don't care that my twins are mates or that my older son has a male werewolf as one! I love you either way!!!" She says, getting everything out of her system. "I love you too Mom/Mommy." We 3 say at the same time.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Enjoyed? Rate, Comment and Subscribe. 😊