Ending the book...

So they had fun at the park and everybody followed back to YN's apartment. YN announced, more like Ki'loni did, that she was pregnant and everybody was siked.

The next day, YN went and told her mom. And of course they argued but then her mom accepted it and so did Chris.

But as you know drama is always near. Desiree is still down Chres's throat. Calling him for no reason, AT ALL just to piss off YN.

Then that turns to a big argument for YN and Chres. But they always end up getting through it of course.

As for the twins, who haven't been in the last couple chapters, they miss YN and Chres being in the house. They still basically babies so they don't understand why they left.

As for Peanut he has to stay with Chris and Ashanti until Chres and YN get a big enough house. But he's a dog, what does he know?

Um... Prince and Asiah are still together of course and they're happy for YN, along with everybody else.

So thats the end of this book and I hope you really enjoyed it!! And you thought this book was full of drama?

You got another thing coming to you in book two "It's Complicated.". Well once YN has the baby of course. But you never know.

So, again. Thanks to everyone who enjoyed this book! Make sure to share it, being the amazing reader you are. And I honestly truly loveeee all my followers and readerss!!

~~~

Whoo! Great, now that that is over, it's time for a Q&A!!!

Ask me any question about me, about my books, anything. I'm gonna answer back all of them, so don't worry.

And I don't care what the question is... even if some are freaky but no stupid ass question cuz I will skip ova it. I'm just being honest, frfr.

But otha than that you good! And soon as the Q&A is overr, i'ma post the first chapter of the sequel!!

Okay.

READY?!

SET!

GO!!!

P.S. At least 30 questions, or the sequel won't be put up 'til next weekend. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY! ♥

Be sure to check out the sequel, 'It's Complicated.'!