Chapter Nineteen

(Still YN pov)

::YN::

I took a deep breath and she looked at me confused. "I know you ain't goin' take this easy but... me and Chresanto, well we're together." I said leaning on the wall. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You mean another boy named Chresanto right?" I narrowed my eyes at her. Is she serious right now? "Seriously? How many people you know wit' the name Chresanto?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Not enough! YN this better be a joke!" She threatened which didn't really scare me. "Oh but mama, I wish it was." I said standing straight, crossing my arms. She stood up, pissed.

"So you're telling me you and Chresanto are together? As in intimate?" She asked taking a step towards me. I nodded and I knew she was gonna blow after that.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKIN' SELFISH!" She yelled, causing me to jump back. After realizing what she said I furrowed my eyebrows.

"REALLY? I'M SELFISH?! EVER SINCE DAD DIED, YOU'VE ACTED LIKE A BITCH!" I yelled back. "WATCH YOU'RE MOUTH! I'M STILL YO' MOTHER!" She argued.

"WELL YOU SHO' DON'T ACT LIKE IT! YOU WALK AROUND HERE LIKE YOU'RE THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD, KNOWING DAMN WELL YOU GOT DIRT!" I yelled, more angry. But this is only the beginning. "WHAT I DID IN THE PAST IS IN THE PAST!" She yelled back.

"Ugh, you're so full of yourself." I snarled. She looked like she was about to kill me but kept her composure. "What were y'all thinking?" She managed to say.  I thought about it and smiled a little.

"We wasn't. Plus y'all were gone all the time, so we kinda grew close." I said. "How could I be so stupid?" She mumbled.

"The cycle repeats." I say shrugging. Then the arguing started again.

~~~

::Chresanto::

All night YN and Ashanti yelled back and forth at each other. Me and my dad already had that argument when he woke me up in the middle of the night, when everybody was asleep.

I'm suprised we didn't wake anyone but it seems like their waking up everyone. I was even brought into the argument. But I didn't say nothin'. They didn't stop until like two 'O clock in the morning.

Thats when they calmed down. Last thing I heard was YN say, "I'll get an apartment and y'all don't have to worry 'bout me no mor'."

Then some more words were shared and a door was slammed. I waiting a few minutes before, going upstairs. I went up to my room, and took off my clothes, putting on basketball shorts.

Soon after hearing a soft knock on the door and YN's face appeared. She looked upset. I motioned for her to come in and she came in, shutting the door.

"Well we talked..." She started. "And she said she'll give me the money for the apartment and first months rent. So-"

"So you'll have to get a job to pay for the other months." I said finishing her sentence. She nodded and shrugged.

"Basically." She came and sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "You know I feel like a whole ton was lifted off my shoulders."

I chuckled. "I bet you do. But now we'on gotta be scared to do nothing." I said. "But then it'll be kinda awkward too." She added, giggling. I playfully rolled my eyes. Like she would care anyway.

"I saw that." She said, punching me in my arm. I chuckled and she stood up. "I'll be right back." She said before walking out the room. I stood up, brushing my hands down my face.

I walked into the bathroom, stripping from my clothes and getting in the shower. I started washing then I heard the door open and closed.

I peeked out the curtain to see YN getting undressed. I smirked to myself. I felt the air as she opened the curtain and got in.

I turned around and she stood there grinning. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm taking a shower, duh." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Then, why ain't you use yo' own shower?" She shrugged and then smirked. "I don't know you tell-" She cut off her own sentence after looking down, her eyes widened. "Thats not the same thing you put in me last time we fucked!"

I chuckled and step towards her. "Believe me baby, it is." She side smiled and I bent down, kissing her passionately. And yeah, you know what went down from there.

~~~

::Ki'loni::

Ever since I left the hospital my mom has been down my throat. Talking 'bout she don't want me around YN and she doesn't approve of me and Rayan's relationship.

And while she lectured me, I blanked out. She finally lefted me alone and I took a shower and put on my pajamas. I layed in bed and decided to text Ray. I haven't talked to him since I left the hospital, since my mom basically dragged me out of there.

Me: Hey baee!

He almost instantly texted back.

Baeee: Wassup?

Me: bored asf nd jus got cussd out by my mom, she irkin!

Baeee: nd wat am i supposd to do bout dat ms. kiloni?

Me: cn yu cme ova pwease?

Baeee: wat bout ya mom?

Me: @ this point ion care wat she say, so please??

Baeee: Ard, im omw.

Me: Thank yu, i luv yu!

Baeee: I luv yu too.

I smiled as I read the last text message. I locked my phone putting it on the charger. I layed watching tv, waiting for him to come.

This is basically what we goin' be doin'. Plus, goofing off and eating snacks. I walked down to the kitchen and started rummaging through the cabinets for snacks. I got a pack of oreos, a big bag of skins and some sodas.

(A/N: You remember the keek Ki'loni made sayin' how she loved skins? Yeah those.)

I walked back up to my room and put the snacks on my bed. My phone then vibrated and it was a text from Ray.

Baeee: Im outsde.

I made my way back downstairs and opened the door. He stepped in and pecked my lips before closing the door. We went up to my room and sat on my bed.

"So what we finna do?" He asked grinning. I playfully rolled my eyes, knowing something he 'thought' we were gonna do.

"I just wanna chill, if thats good with you." I said poking his cheek. He smiled. "Aight." We cuddled on the bed, watching family guy.

As the hours went by Ray just decided to stay the night. I locked my door and laid back in bed with him. My eyes started feeling heavy and I snuggled up with Ray more, my head in his chest.

I soon just drifted off, happy to be with him.

~~~

Okay, I know its short but... I needed y'all opinion or whatever. But as you know this book will be ending soon but there will be a sequel. I'm working on the sequel but i'm having trouble with the name.

Okay so I came down with 2 names... and they are;

1. Drunk in love

and

2. It's Complicated

Tell me which one sounds better cuz i'm stuck, lol. But don't just pick 'Drunk in love' cuz y'all like the song. It has to go with the story too though. So yeah... Help please.

I know its late, well where im at anyway but Hope y'all liked the chapter and I need answers, so please comment. The one most commented wins.

So yeah... comment, vote please, follow shareee!!! Okay bye loveliessss!!! Muah ♥