Chapter Eleven

::Chresanto::

I watched as YN and Desiree went back and forth with each other. When YN stepped towards her I had to jump in.

She threatened, if Desiree didn't leave. So I just took Desiree home and said i'll talk to her tomorrow. It was somewhat already late so I just went back 'home'.

I walked in hearing light snoring and the tv on. Ki'loni left because her car wasn't outside.

I walked over to the couch seeing YN, peacefully sleep on the couch. I didn't want to wake her, so I turned off the tv and just gently picked her up bridal style and took her to her room. She turned a little bit, mumbling something.

I chuckled to myself and laid her on her bed. I walked out shutting her door and checked in on the twins.

They laid in their cribs, sound asleep. I shut their door back and went to my room, stripping off my shirt and shoes, laying on my bed drifting off to sleep with alot on my mind.

~~~

[The next morning]

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacons aroma. I heard alot of talking and laughing, including the twin's giggles and cute baby babbles.

I got of bed, heading down into the kitchen. I walked in seeing YN, Kiloni, the twins and YN's mom.

"Cwes!" The twins ran to me, waiting to be picked up. I picked them up, kissing them both on their cheek.

They giggled then squirmed to be put down. I put them down and they went back to playing with their toys. "Good Morning Chresanto." Said YN's mom.

"Morning." I replyed, sitting at the table. "Ugh, boy go put on a shirt." YN rolled her eyes. I smirked.

"What? Too much for you to handle?" I flexed. She looked down blushing and looked up but up trying to look serious. I chuckled.

"C'mon. We'll just wait until she done." YN tried to whisper to Ki'loni. "Ma' we'll be back down when the foods done." "Okay." She replied.

(Okay so I know I didn't give YN's mom a name so her name is... Ashanti!)

I watched as Ashanti cooked breakfast. I then heard whimpering and scratching at the door.

I walked over to see Peanut staring at me with pleading eyes. I grabbed him by his collar, letting him in, and guiding him upstairs.

I ran up, putting him in my room then decided to listen to their conversation.

~~~

::YN::

I couldn't take it no more, looking at Chresanto's sexy but annoying ass. So I went up to my room.

Me and Ki'loni talked about different stuff, just out of boredom. I felt like I could actually talk to her, but I still had a feeling in my gut about her. "So do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, spinning in my chair.

"Nope. I recently just broke up with my ex." She sighed. "He was a drug dealer and something went wrong and they came shooting up his house, while we were in there.

I told him i couldn't take it no more and I broke up with him. I still love him but he has to stop the shit he's doing. We've been broken up for about 6 months now."

I nodded my head, understanding where she coming from. I then heard big ass footsteps, coming towards my door. We had wood floor in the hallway and all the rooms are have carpet.

I pointed to the door and she looked to where I was pointing and chuckled. We could see the shadow of his big ass feet. I put my fingers to my lips and grabbed my two water guns out of my closet.