Chapter Thirteen

(**5 Weeks later**)

::YN::

So. To start off, school has started. Yup, I'm in the twelfth grade! Also with my boo, Ki'loni and plus Chresanto. Oh yeah and  remember the whole Desiree situation? The bitch had her mom pressed charges on me!!

I just laughed. But turns out she really was pregnant. I just shook my head. I mean she's irrelevant to me now, well even more actually.

So yeah.... And oh, me and Chresanto got closer, if you know what I mean. Right now i'm getting ready for school.

My mom and Chris were already gone, off to work. The twins were at daycare. And it was just me and Chres in the house. I was just finishing up on putting my lip stick and eye liner on.

After I finished, I grabbed my phone and purse and earphones. I walked downstairs, seeing Chres on the couch watching tv. I smiled at how dope he looked and walked into the kitchen.

I went into the cabinets getting snacks out for classes before lunch. Soon after, I felt the warmth of Chresanto's body behind me and turned around and smiled.

He bent down and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around his pulled him down kissing him more. He lifted me up onto the counter, so we were at the same level.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gave it to him. We sat there in the moment, while our tongues wrestled.

"Hey, hey! Can y'all do that later, fo' we be late." Ki'loni said, in the doorway, covering her eyes. We laughed and I hopped off of the counter. She's the only one that knows we're... like this.

I grabbed my bag and we walked out Chres got into his car and me and Ki'loni got in my car. Her mom dropped her off here because she needed a new battery for her car.

I pulled off first and made my way onto the highway. Chres had to pick up some of his friends first. He was never on time to class. The school was like twenty minutes away but since there was no traffic, we got there in ten.

I parked in the school parking lot and we got out, going into the school. Our lockers were only like five lockers away from each other. So I went into my locker, grabbing my books for algebra, english and chemistry.

Me and Ki'loni had first period and last period together. And me and Chres had all the rest together. So we got to first period and took our seats in the middle of the class. As soon as we sat down, the bell rang. I looked at her and we laughed.

The teacher then stood up and started putting stuff on the board. I pulled out my composition book and a pencil. I mean I really don't have a problem with school, just the people in it. I started on my work just as someone walked into the classroom. I looked up and seen a tall boy with dreds.

He had pretty hazel eyes and his dress game was dope. He flashed a smile at me and I smiled back. The teacher looked over his schedule and handed it back to him, pointing to the seat on the other side of me.

Which so happens to be empty. He came and sat down, pulling out the stuff he needed. He was sexy, no need to lie about that but there was something off about him. 

I just pushed the thought out of my head and continued doing my work.

~~~

::Ki'loni::

I sat, done with my work, tapping beats with my pencil. We still had another twenty minutes in this class and i'm bored. I started tapping a beat and YN looked over and smirked, adding onto it.

Soon we were making a whole scene. Everybody had their attention on us, even the teacher. They were bopping their heads and we kept going. Soon we ended the beat, right before the bell rung.