Chapter Five

::YN::

I laughed watching Chres run around with Passion until she ran passed me and swooped her up in my free arm. She giggled showing her two teeth in the front.

Chresanto kneeled down tryna catch his breath, making the twins giggle again. I laughed a little bit too, shaking my head. Realizing how heavy the twins were, i walked in my room sitting them on the bed. Chresanto came in shortly after...

"Did y'all bring some type of clothes?" I asked. He shook his head, picking his phone off of the floor. I rolled my eyes, "Well nigga are you gonna go get y'all some?" I asked again irritated.

 He nodded his head, looking down at his phone. I rolled my eyes picking up the twins and walking downstairs.

"Get up and get ya' asses out! You ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the hell outta here!" "No breakfast?" Craig asked, getting up and stretching. "Nigga does this look like a hotel to you?" I answered, putting the girls on the couch.

They all got up picking up the sheets and stuff they used. Soon after Chres came down, giving them dap as they left. "You betta know how to do dishes and laundry cuz y'all dirtied every thing up." I stated, walking into the kitchen. I pulled my cellphone out of my bra, calling my mom's number again.

"Hello?" A groggy female voice answered. "Mom?! OMG i'm so glad you're okay! I called you earlier but it went straight to voicemail." I said, pacing.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Me and Chris decided to stay at a hotel since it was so late and I forgot to turn my phone back on when we got here." She said. "Um, when are y'all coming back?" I asked.

"Soon. But what are you, Chresanto and the girls okay?" She asked, sounding worried.

"We're fine, just wondering... But okay see you when you get here then, bye." I said before hanging up. I turned around, to be startled by Chresanto. "Nigga can you give a warning next time! Damn, almost gave me a heart attack. You lucky I ain't have no knife."

"Stop trippin'. But that was your mom?" He asked. "Yeah, but ain't you supposed to be goin' to get y'all clothes? Shoo." I waved my hand in a dismissive way. He shook his head and walked out. I walked out soon after and sat on the couch with the girls, cutting on the tv.

"Dora." Passion and Joy said pointing at the tv. I put on Dora and let them sit and watch it. Then the door opened, causing me to almost snap my neck. "Daddy!" The twins cried, running up to him, hugging his legs. He picked them up, kissing them on their cheeks.

"Where's Chresanto?" Chris asked, putting the girls down. "Oh, he went to y'all house to get some clothes." I answered, rubbing my neck. "We were gonna go out for breakfast. And since now that y'all are here... y'all can pay for it. Yay!"

"Very funny." My mom said sarcastically. "I know it was pretty good, right." I laughed, the twins giggled too. Soon after Chresanto came back with a suitcase with their clothes in it. I helped get the twins ready and when they were done i got myself ready. I stripped from my clothes, hopping into the shower.

I washed my hair and body and brushed my teeth before getting out. I wrapped a towel around my body and just left my hair to be. I went the my drawers pulling out a black and white tube top and checker print tights, black and white bandana, and jordans.

I got dress then blow dryed my hair putting it into a high bun and putting on my bandana. I put on red lipstick and my diamond earrings, finishing my outfit off with putting on a black sweater.

I looked at myself one last time, satisfied and made my way downstairs. I walked into the living room having all eyes fall on me. "I know you're not going out looking like that?" My mom said standing up and folding her arms, eyeing me. I looked down at myself and looked back at her.

"Like what?" I said annoyed knowing she was gonna end up giving me a lecture. "There is nothing wrong with what I got on."  "You will not go out this house looking like a hoochie mama." She said raising her voice.

"Well i think she looks nice." Chris said. I smiled and mouthed thank you. "See mama, Chris said i look nice. Whats the problem?" I exclaimed.

"YN, it is fifty-five degrees outside and you half dressed." She sighed heavily. "Mama, I got a sweater. Its not like i'm going out there bare." I tryed to prove a point.

"Ugh, just forget it." She said sitting back down next to Chris. I smirked knowing i got what i wanted. Then my phone jingled, signaling i got a text. I pulled it out of my bra and unlocked it seeing it was from a unknown number.

"Don't tease me." It said. I raised my eyebrow and texted back. "And who exactly am I teasing??" I texted back. Damn, i got stalkers now though? I might need to carrry my gun now. My phone dingged again, same person.

"Dnt worry bout it." I read. I laughed to myself having a thought of who it might be. "I gotchuu..." I texted back. I went to my app store and downloaded a phone tracking app. I put my phone back into my bra, waiting for it to finish downloading.

"Ready to go?" My mom asked everybody, standing up. We all said yes, making our way to the car I sat with Passion, while Chresanto had Joy. It was only like a 3-minute drive. So we got to the place and got our seats. My phone dingged, meaning the app was done and I pulled it out.

I saved the number in my phone under Stranger and put the number in the tracker. I came up right away it read "LOOK BESIDES YOU". It literally said that!

I looked at Chresanto as he was on his phone. That little prick. I went back to the text messages and decided to text the number and see if it is really him.

"Aww.. yu thought i wasnt goin find out ddnt yu?" I sent. As soon as I sent it Chresanto's phone went off. He looked at me and smirked. I shook my head, seeing him replying. Then my phone went off. I opened the message.

"Got me." It said. I playfully rolled my eyes and texted back. "Hw did yu get my numbr?" I sent back and looked at him. "I got my ways." He replyed. He looked over and smiled at me.

"Wat? goin thru my fone wen im sleep... real clever." I sent back, punching him in his leg playfully. I put my phone in my bra and he moved over closer to me.

"Don't start nothin' you can't finish." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes, shoving his face away. Soon after the waitress came, i guess coming to take our orders.

"Hello, i am Miranda and i will be your waitress for today. Lets start off with the drinks." She said taking out her little note pad thing. We all said what kind of drinks we wanted and she left going to the back.

"We have to tell y'all something..." My mom started off. She looked at Chris and smiled interwining their fingers. "Um, what?" I said unpaitently.

"We've decided that... Chris and his kids are moving in!" She said excited. My jaw hit the floor. Its enough that they are getting married now they want to move in together?? My life, is ending.

~~~~

Hey guys!! I'm officially back and i'm soon updating all of my stories... The next to be updated is The Heist. I'm sorry for going M.I.A. for a minute then like was popping on and off.

I wanna thank everybody who is supporting my stories and my co-writer, mi_unicorn_codie_tho!! She's been a really big help on helping me with my stories and i really apprieciate it!!!

Thanks Frankiee!! So I really hope you guys like tis chapter and there will more to come.