Chapter Three 1/2

Excuse my mistakes, this chapter is not edited...
~~~

::You::

So after dinner my mom and her fiancee went out... they not even married yet and they already leaving us in the house, by ourselves! But its good cuz i'm used to it. Anyway, after they left the girls fell asleep so we took them up to my room then came back to the living room and talked and watched tv.

"Sooo..." I said kinda bored. "What?" He said texting on his phone. "I'm bored!" I said sighing heavily. "What do you usually do on the weekends?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well I... Party, fight, hang out people i'm cool with, go shopping, argue with my mom over something dumb, or sleep all day cuz my mom is at work." I said finally taking a breath.

"Wow... thats alot." He said looking back down at his phone. "Yeah..." I zoned out. "Would you mind if some friends come over?" He said looking out the window.

"Um i don't care, as long as y'all don't break nothing and eat up all the food." I said snapping back to reality. "Ok, well they're on their way anyway..." He said peeking out the window again.

"How you goin' bring people up in my house and you don't even live here yet?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Because I can." He said tryna hide a smirk.

"Yeah whatever, i'm goin' upstairs in my room.", I said picking up the bag of chips I was eating and walking over to the steps, "Don't be loud and end up waking up the girls."

"Bye, go upstairs." He said waving his hand being smart. "Don't get smack lil boy!" I said walking over to him. "Do it." He said still looking down at his phone.

With that I slowly walked over to him to him and smacked him in the back of his head, as soon as i did that he jumped up and i ran with him running after me.

I hurried and tried to run into my room and but i slipped right in front of my door. How the hell do you do that?! He picked me up and carried me to the guest room and threw me on the bed.

"So you think you bad now?" He said raising an eyebrow, smirking. "Haha, sweetie i been bad." I said laying on my side, smirking. "Oh really? S-" He said getting cut off by the doorbell.

"Your little friends are here, now get out." I said waving my hand towards the door, smirking. "I got you, watch." He said walking out the room going downstairs.

"Yeah ok." I said getting up going into my room where the girls were sleep.

~~~

::Chresanto::

Damn she hit like a man. My head feel like its throbbing. Anyway I went downstairs and answered the door and in came... Rayan, Craig, Jacob, Bahja, Zonnique, Lourdes, India, Crystal, Diggy, Jacob L., Justice, Kiloni, Breaunna, Myles, Jovante, Lil Twist, and my girlfriend, Desiree. I did say some friends... it's a good thing her house is big.

"Yo Chres who house is this? Cuz we all know damn well this ain't your house?" Ray said laughing dapping up Prince. "Shut up!" I said chuckling.

Thats when I heard a little cry signaling that one of the girls was up. But soon after I heard her quiet down and sound like little giggles.

Yn came down with Passion her hip and the baby bag. When she put her ear plugs in Passion's ears, I knew she was goin' cuss me out.

"What the fuck you think this is?!" She asked pointing to everybody in the room. "Nigga you said a couple of friends! You did not say everybody you fuckin' knew!"

"Well who the hell are you?" Desiree said standing up folding her arms. I knew it was over once she said that. YN stopped and looked at her like she was stupid and looked at Passion who was looking around.

She went in the kitchen fix her bottle and took her back upstairs. She came back down with her hair tied up, some sweatpants, and all her jewelry was off. (earrings, nose ring, etc.)

~~~

::You::

This chick must not know me! And she one of them "I'm the baddest bitch" bitches. Oh yup, i'm gonna enjoy dragging her ass up and down that good ass concrete. So i'ma let her run back over what she said make sure I didn't hear wrong.

"Um, can you run that back over for me again?" I said I as walked up to her. "Desiree just sit down before you get yo' ass beat again." Some chick with long black hair said.

"Yeah bae, just sit down." Chresanto said pulling her arm, softly. "Oh so this yo' bitch? Ahaha!!! Oh i'ma enjoy this." I said rubbing my hands together, ready to break her jaw.

"Oh she don't know me..." She said getting in my face. "Yo... Chresanto get yo' girl before she be the next thing I scrape on the ground." I said pushing her head back with my finger.

After that she swung and it was all over. SMACK! I punched her in her jaw making her fly backwards and WHAM! She went flying across the floor after I kicked the shit outta her."Now does anybody else wanna try me?" I said cracking my knuckles.

Nobody said nothing. "Good. Carry on. Chresanto if that bitch ain't outta here by the time I come back down here... I will personally kick her ass from where she at 'til she go flying out that door and then i'ma whoop yo' ass.

And with that I went upstairs. I'on got time for nobody else bullshit! And plus i'm watching my soon to be step-dad's kids. I didn't ask to but oh well. So I went upstairs to see Passion sitting up watching TV and Joy was still sleep, damn she a heavy sleeper.

I put Passion on my hip and started walking downstairs. Still seeing his same little friends but that bitch was gone. I put Passion down and she wobbled her little self over to Chres.

Thats when some chick with Blue hair asked to hold her and I took her from Chresanto. "Uh no." I said as I took Passion from Chres.

The girl rolled her eyes and whispered something in some chick with pink hair ear and then they laughed and looked at me. I chuckled to myself, these chicks really think i'm playing.

"Ahahaha, what the hell is so funny?" I said cocking my head to the side.''Nothing..." The girl with pink hair said. "Yeah it better be nothing." I said rolling my eyes. "Chresanto c'mere real quick."

"Why?" He said raising his eyebrow."Nigga just get yo' stupid, funny looking ass ova here!" I said walking over to the steps.

"Damn, whatchu' want?" He said walkin' over to me and Passion."When is yo' groupies leaving?" I asked looking annoyed...

"Well... the girls are leaving but boys are staying the night..." He said looking away. "When the heck was you gonna tell me this?? Does my mom and your dad freakin' know??" I ask trying to not cuss in front of Passion.

"Um I was goin' tell you and yeah they know." He said rubbing the back of his head. "This is goin' be one long ass night!" I said mumbling walking up the steps.

~~~

Soooo, hey y'all. So i decided to update this today. Hope you like it, part 2 coming soon... i guess.