Chapter Four

(The next day)

::YN::

I woke up with an ache in my neck. I sat up and massaged it. I lazily got out of bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up when I tripped over something large.

"What the fuck?" I cursed under my breath, looking to see what it was. "This nigga." Chresanto was sound asleep on my carpet.

"Nigga! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled, punching his arm as I stood up. "Fuck you want?" He sleepily groaned shifting away from me.

"For you to get the hell up out my damn room. Why ain't yo' ass go home last night?" I inquired, continuing my journey to the bathroom.

"Our parents ain't come home last night."

They didn't come home last night? "What do you mean they didn't come home last night? Did you call to make sure they were alright?" I asked frantically entering my room again. "I was too tired."

I inhaled and exhaled deeply and walked out the room to keep myself from lashing out. He was really working my damn nerves. I went downstairs and grabbed the house phone.

I then remembered that Chres's friends were over. They were sprawled all over the living room, snoring and drooling all over the place. I shook my head in disgust. I dialed mom's number as I went to check on the twins.

The call automatically went to voicemail. That was strange. Mom's phone was always on. I tried again only to get the same result. I shook it off and peeked in on the angels. Joy was still sleeping while Passion was laying on her stomach, staring at the floor.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I pouted sitting next to her. "Where's daddy?" she asked, her eyes full of curiosity. "He's out with my mommy. They'll be back soon, love." I smiled, stroking her long black hair. She stayed silent. "In the mean time wanna go to ihop for a funny face?" I offered, hoping to cheer her up.

To my success, her face lit up as she nodded enthusiastically. "Thought so. Let's go get ready so we can go." I held my hand out for her to take. She sat up and grasped my hand with both of her small hands as I lead her into my room where Chresanto was once again knocked out.

Passion released my hand and knelt down next to Chresanto's head. She gave him a peck on his head and wrapped her arms around it. "Chess. Chess." She repeated. I giggled at the sight. She was too cute! "Chres isn't here." He growled, causing Passion to flinch and scoot away.

"Chess?" She whimpered. Chresanto lifted up and stayed on all fours facing Passion. He had a "scary" face expression on his face. "Passiooon." he called in a sinister voice. Passion stood up and began to run whilst screaming. Chres got up and chased her, chanting "I'm gonna get you Passion."

She continued to run around and squeal with some giggles aswell. I followed after them, enjoying their little game. It sorta made my heart flutter. From the corner of my eye I saw Joy walking out of the guest room I placed them in last night.

She rubbed her eyes as she watched Passion and Chres scattered around the wide hallway. I walked over and picked her up. She smiled a toothless smile and laid her head on my shoulder.

Unwanted thoughts began to run through my mind. Thoughts such as this being our family. Chres and I being the parents......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi! In case you don't know who I am, I'm Frankie the co writer. I saw a lot of requests for this story to be updated so I thought I'd help out a bit. If you haven't already, go check out daddy dearest. Also if you want to talk to mi just inbox mi on mi page{mi_unicorn_codie_tho} or leave messages on the owners board. :)