Chapter Six

::YN::

I shook my head. No, NO, NO, NO! This is not happening right now. I could bearly function in the house with Chresanto for 3 days. How am I gonna go through for years from now?

"Excuse me?" I practically yelled. They're both crazy if they think I'm gonna let that happen. l looked over at Chresanto who didn't look bothered at all.

"I'm down." Chresanto grinned, looking a bit too excited. "I'm happy atleast one of you are elated." My mom smiled, pulling Chris closer to her. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I lost my appetite." I slid out of the booth and darted out of the restuarant. I sat on the curb with my face in my hands. "Why'd you have to go so soon, dad?"

A tear slipped down my cheek. "YN, you good?" I heard Chresanto ask me as he approached me. I wiped the tear and stood up.

"Yeah, i'm good. Just not excited about y'all moving in. I've always been the only child and did whatever I want. After my dad died, i went completely out of control.

I fought, went to Juvie, constantly argued with my mom, we almost got into a fist fight because she refused to let me go to my friend's party. Nobody feels the pain i'm going through, emotionally.

I hated my mom after she started to date your dad. I mean I like y'all but this whole moving in thing is just too much. You've only been around me for 3 days.

When y'all move in you're gonna see a whole different side than me or maybe 2 other sides of me." I said, by now we were by the car.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I thought whether or not I should tell him or not.

"I have... a bipolar disorder." I said looking at him. "And i'm fuckin' crazy."

"Are you serious?" He asked sounding suprised. I nodded my head and looked up at him. He opened his mouth but nothing came

So I hope you can understand me more. We did kind of start off on the wrong foot. So can we just start over?" I asked smiling a bit. I smiled back. "Yeah. We can start over."

I went back in sitting back in my seat, between Passion and Chresanto. "Mom, i'm okay with it." I said sighing. "I thought about it and i'm cool with it."

She smiled, looking over at Chris. He smiled back, and they kissed. We all said Eww. "Aye, get a room would ya'?" I said covering the twins eyes. They pulled away and laughed. Then the waitress came with our food.

We all ate and talked and somewhat bonded. I actually had a good time. But everytime my mom brought up my dad, I got quiet.

Then Chres would try to change the subject. "So when exactly are y'all moving in?" I asked, taking the last bite of my food.

"Tomorrow." Chris said. I nodded my head not knowing what else to say. Everybody finished up their food and my mom and Chris paid for the bill.

Chres and I put the girls in their carseats. They yawned, signaling they were getting tired, and tried to fight their sleep. Me and Chres got in and so did Chris and my mom.

"So does that mean Chresanto is going to my school?" I asked. I saw my mom nod her head. I smiled a little to myself.

We were driving for about a minute before I felt a hand touch my thigh. I looked over at Chresanto, seeing it was him. He had a smirk on his face, while looking out the window.

I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand off. He scooted over, putting it on my thigh again but near my kitty this time. My eyes widened.

I quickly looked out the window, seeing us pull into the driveway. I jumped out as soon as we parked. Chresanto laughed and winked at me.

I went on the opposite side of the car, unbuckling a sleeping Passion while Chresanto got Joy. My mom unlocked the doors letting us in and we took them up to the guess room, which possibly will be their room.

I covered them up and quietly closed the door while walking out. Backing up right against Chresanto. I blushed, walking away and zoning out. Not even realizing Chres was talking to me until he tapped me.

"Did you hear me?" He asked, grinning. I don't know what he said and I don't wanna say yes because he might try to trick me, after that stunt in the car. So I slowly shook my head.

"So you don't wanna go to the party my boy Issa is throwing?" He asked confused. I laughed. "My bad. I didn't know what you said. But hell yeah I wanna go to the party!"

"What's funny?" He asked, looking at me weird. I shook my head. He wouldn't understand. "But um, when does the party start?" I asked.

"At nine and it ends at like four in the morning." He answered. I shook my head and made my way into my room. I picked out the clothes I was gonna wear which was a red tube top with the words sexy going across it in black, black tights, with my black and red Lebrons. I checked the time seeing it was only five. I layed down, slowly going off to sleep.

~~~

::Chresanto::

I sat on the couch watching tv. My dad and YN's mom left to go to the store for something. I didn't here any movement upstairs until I heard a tiny whimper.

I went upstairs and peeked in on Yn, she was sleep. I walked into the girl's room seeing Passion sitting up, rubbing her eyes. When she saw me she just reached out her arms.

I picked her up gently and walk out quietly closing the door. She layed her head on my shoulder and I took her downstairs, turning on spongebob for her. She rubbed her eyes again and quietly watched it.

I went into the kitchen fixing her a bottle, and then gave it to her. She sat back drinking it with the bottle in one hand.

I laughed at how she looked and sat down, putting her in my lap while she drunk her bottle. She sleeply closed her eyes, while still drinking her bottle. Soon after she was done and yawned.

I layed down, putting her on my chest. She drifted off and my eyes started to feel heavy. I yawned and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~

Okay, I know that last part was kind of dry but yeah... hope y'all like it!! Vote, Comment, Fan/Follow.