Chapter Fifteen

::Ki'loni::

I watch as she went back upstairs. Just by the way her demeanor changed, I knew something was 'bout to go down. She came back down in gear.

I looked at her and she looked back at me. "You about to fuck shit up, ain't you?" I asked. "I'm 'bout to murder this bitch." She responded.

"Aight, let's do this then." I said. We walked out into the front room and I got myself together. Putting my hair up and taking off my jewelry.

"Get the fuck out of my house and thats a warning. Next time, I won't be so nice." YN growled. The tension in the room grew thick fast.

Asiah knew what was gonna happen next. So she asked them to leave and they just rolled their eyes.

"I'ma count to three. And if y'all ain't out this house by then, you've been warned." YN said and looked at them then at me. "Three."

~~~

::Nobody pov::

She charged towards April and Shiyah, pulling both off of the couch. Shiyah got out of her grip and tried to swing on her but Ki'loni got at her.

Let's just say that April and Shiyah wasn't no punks and could fight but against YN and Ki'loni? Think again. YN threw punch after punch to April's face but April wasn't backing out.

She pushed YN off, punching her in her stomach and making her stumble back. But all that did was piss YN off more. She slapped her, making sure all of her nails slid across her cheek.

And with Ki'loni, Shiyah had a good grip of her hair and was trying to punch her in her face, while both of them swung back and forth.

I bet you're like why ain't nobody tryna break them up? Welp, unfortunately they ain't gonna be able to do much. So everybody just watched.

So back to the fights, YN punched April in her mouth, punching out some teeth. She immediately spit out blood. YN dragged her by her hair, all the way out the door.

But hol' up wait a minute, y'all thought April was finished? April grabbed YN's leg, making her fall onto the grass.

Everybody that was on the street, stopped and started watching the two wrestle on the grass. People were coming out of their houses, people looking out of their apartment windows. Just everything.

Soon Ki'loni and Shiyah joined them but they weren't on the ground. Ki'loni raised her foot, kicking Shiyah in her leg causing her to fall.

Shiyah knew her leg hurt like hell but shook it off and still fought. YN repeatedly hit April in her face, making her weak. Ki'loni pushed Shiyah off of her.

She stood up and started stomping her in her stomach and face, before being pulled off by Rayan. She kicked and tried to get him off. She then elbowed him hard in the stomach and he let her go.

She went back over to Shiyah, lifting and banging her head on the ground. Shiyah pulled her shirt, tearing it.  Ki'loni got up and quickly took it off showing her black sports bra, and went back to fighting Shiyah.

April regained a little bit of strength and pushed YN off of her, punching her in the mouth. YN's eye widen and she touches her now blood gushing lip.

She raised her fist, punching April dead in the eye. She screamed and stumbled back holding her eye. YN took the last bit of strength she had and kicked her, sending her flying onto the sidewalk.

April lay still on the sidewalk. YN fell onto the grass and just passed out. Ki'loni gave Shiyah another punch after she was already knocked out. Then, Ki'loni started breathing heavy.

She clutched her chest, falling to the ground. That's when everybody went crazy.

~~~

Okay so it's short, I know. But wasn't that fight crazy?!! It was like y'all was fighting to the death, lol!  Y'all gon' hate me for this cliffy but oh well!

Next chapter coming sooner than you think so don't worry. So yeah 20+ comments, everybody vote please! Okay, bye guyss!! <3 :*♥