Chapter Fourteen

::Chresanto::

YN pushed me off of her, biting her lip. We were up in my room, chill we ain't do anything, just made out. She stood up and fixed her clothes. Everybody was downstairs waiting on us.

"Lets head downstairs before they suspect something." YN said smiling. I smiled back and pecked her lips, making her blush. I went downstairs first and then a couple minutes later she came down.

Kiloni smirked looking at us then back down at her phone. YN sat next to her and playfully hit her, and they started talking.

"So what y'all wanna-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket seeing the call was from Desiree. She's been calling me every thirty minutes. "Hello?" I said, after answering.

"Come over, we need to talk."She said without hesitation. I scrunched my eyebrows. "Please?"

"Um, i'm busy but i'll come over when I can." I somewhat lied. I seen YN roll her eyes from the corner of eye.

"Whats so important that you can't come talk to yo' babymom?!" She yelled over the phone. "Don't start that shit. I said there when i'll be there." I heard her huff and I hung up. I realized everybody was quiet, listening to me on the phone.

"Dang, y'all all in his mouth!" Ki'loni said laughing. "Ki'loni shut the fuck up, knowing you was the first one being all ears." Daniel said.

"Was anybody talking to you? No! So don't start shit if you don't know how to finish it." Ki'loni snapped back. "Okay, okay. Chill the fuck out." Jacob said.

"Jacob you shut up too. Always saying 'Spread the peace', knowing damn well you don't." Rayan said. "Oh you wanna go?" Jacob challenged, standing up. "Yup, let's go then."

"Ayo, chill out before all y'all stupid asses leave my house. Comin' in here yelling and shit." YN jumped in. I chuckled at the scene.

Everybody stopped arguing and sat back where they were or went back to what they was doing. I looked at the time seeing it was almost three.

The twins had to be picked up by five and Ashanti and my dad don't get off until like seven or eight. So we had the house to ourselves for a few hours.

"So back to what I was saying, what are we gonna do?" I said, cutting everybody's conversation. "I'on know..." Basically everybody said or mumbled. I rolled my eyes, sitting back.

"Y'all wack as fuck." I mumbled. "So what the hell do you wanna do, Chresanto?" YN asked. Damn.

"I wanna do alot of stuff but some stuff is left to be unsaid." I smirked. She playfully rolled her eyes and smiled a little.

"Nasty. Besides that." She giggled.  "How about we play a game or something?" Chris (Lil Twist) asked. I nodded my head and counted everybody.

"Its a uneven amount of players though." I said. "Seven boys and four girls."

"It's good guys, I gotta get going anyway." Jacob L. said getting up. He gave us dap, hugged the girls, said bye and left.

"Okay, so that leaves six boys and four girls. Still not even." YN said. I nodded my head. "Well I got two girls I could call." Ray said, scratching the back of him head. "Um, maybe Bahja and Zon-"

"Oh hell no!" YN and Ki'loni yelled out at the same time. Well, shoulda know that was gonna happen. "I got two friends that are cool. Maybe they could come." Asiah volunteered. YN scrunched up her face and looked down.

"Um, okay. But first time they fuck up, they gon'." She said. Asiah nodded and took out her phone, going into the kitchen to call them. And of course Jacob followed her.