Chapter Nine

::YN::

Oh, so she's pregnant. So that's why he was crying? I mean it probably was shocking but this nigga was crying! I laughed and cut off my car and got out. "Nigga you a pussy."

"How?" He said, looking confused. I shook my head. And walked past him into the kitchen, getting the twins. "If you don't know, I don't know either." I said putting the twins on the couch and sitting next to them.

Soon after, he came and sat down too. Passion climbed into my lap and laid her head on my chest, putting her thumb in her mouth. "Passion, take it out." Chres said pulling it out of her mouth. She pouted then turned her head, putting her other thumb in.

I laughed and Chres shook his head. "She don't listen." He said. "Let her be, she goin' to sleep anyway." I said running my fingers through her little curls.

She yawned and slowly drifted off to sleep. Joy was still wide awake. "You a noisy little one ain't you?" I said playing with her hair. She smiled and looked at Passion who was sleep and looked confused.

"Seep." She said pointing to Passion. I nodded my head and put my finger to my lips. I got up and shifted Passion so her head was on my shoulder. I picked up Joy and took them both upstairs. I came back down and sat on the opposite side of the couch.

I could feel him looking at me. Then I felt my feet being pulled. This nigga keep playin'. He pulled me all the way off the couch. As soon as he did that the door opened. Chresanto hurried and jumped on the couch, leaving me on the floor.

"Honey, what are you doing on the floor?" My mom asked, walking over. I pointed to Chresanto and got up. "He pulled me off the couch, making me hit my head." I lied and rubbing my head, trying to pull it off as if I was sad.

"She lying!" Chresanto jumped up yelling. He looked  at me and I smirked. "Chresanto, why would you do that?" His dad asked folding his arms. Chres looked at me again and started chasing me.

Knowing he was gonna do that, I ran as fast as I could to my room and locked the door. He jiggled the doorknob then it was silent. I turned on my tv, not knowing this nigga was gonna do the unexpected.

Next thing you know, my door was bust open by Chresanto stupid ass. He grinned walking towards me. I jumped off my bed running towards my drawer but he got me before I could and slammed me on my bed.

"Keep playing Chresanto, i'ma shoot yo' ass." I said as I sat up. Damn, my back hurt! "Ah' fuck!" I yelled, touching my back. He laughed and I mean-mugged him.

"You alright. Want me to massage it?" I shook my head. Hell no! He might break something with his big ass hands. "C'mon, I won't hurt you." I rolled my eyes.

"I swear you betta not." I threatened, laying on my stomach. He chuckled and I looked at him, 'bout to slap him. "Why are you laughing?"

"You know you're supposed to take off you shirt?" He said. I rolled my eyes and was about to take off my shirt but looked at him. "Why can't I keep it on?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"C'mon now, you act like I haven't already seen you. All of you." He smirked. I turned my face so he wouldn't see me blush and turned back around taking off my shirt. I seen him bite his lip. Watch he turn this into something totally different.

(A hour later)

I woke up next to Chresanto, still with my shirt and bra off. Don't ask, don't feel like getting into details.

But anyway I just put on my shirt and crept downstairs, seeing if my mom and Chris were down there. And right before I ever hit the bottom... "YN!" My mom yelled angrily.

"Shit." I mumbled slowly making my way into living room. I walked over, seeing her and Chris sitting on the couch next to each other. Oh, this ain't gonna be good.

"Hey mama, Chris." I said tryna sound cheery. She flared her nose and looked at me sternly.

I looked away, not making eye contact. The dog sat at Chris's feet, staring at me. I guess everybody got a problem with me today.

"Yeah?" I asked annoyed. She looked at me and then at Chris then back at me.

I sighed heavily and grabbed a water out of a basket on a table behind me. I took a gulp of my water and started walking towards the stairs.

"Are you and Chresanto having sex?" I spit out my water, turning back to my mom.

"What? You think we're having sex!" I practically yelled. She furrowed her eyebrow and stood up, crossing her  arms.

"Mom, Chris. No, we're NOT having sex. We know we're gonna be step sister and brother soon. Why would you think that?"

"Then what was moaning we heard?" I paused. Damn, I knew I was too loud. They looked at me, waiting for answers.

"Chresanto was watching porn. There, I said it. He didn't want anybody to know, but yeah." I said."What about the bed noises?" Chris said. I looked down.

"I was jumping on my bed. You know i'm a big kid." I faked smiled. She looked at Chris and smiled and they busted out laughing. I looked at them confused. What the hell was so funny?!

"Hunny we were just kidding!" My mom exclaimed. My jaw dropped. I nearly pissed myself and this shit was all a joke?! I sighed.

"Um. Yeah, that surely shocked me." I said. They continued laughing and walked up to my room. That shit was no where near funny.

I layed down and got on my phone. Soon after I felt a tiny hand touch me. I rolled on my back, coming face-to-face with Joy.

"Seep?" Joy asked, holding her teddy bear. I shook my head and picked her up, putting her up on my bed.

I cut on my TV putting on spongebob and she sat watching it. I smiled, she's so adorable. I heard the doorbell ring but ignored it, knowing my mom or Chris was gonna get it.

"YN!" My mom called from downstairs. I walked out my room, making my way downstairs. "Yes?" I asked. She pointed to the door. I opened the door, seeing a lightskin girl about my height.

She had long black hair and honestly she was pretty. She smiled at me and I smiled back a little. I knew her from somewhere though... "Um, Hi?" I questioned more than stated.

"Oh sorry. Um, i'm one of Roc's friends, Ki'loni."

~~~

Bad ending, I know. But yeah. I smell.... Chicken!! Aye my mama cooking some fried chicken y'all!!

Haha, lem'me stawp! So yeah, hoped y'all like this chapter!! Vote, 20+ comments, Follow. Byee, muah!! ♥