Chapter Twelve

::Ki'loni::

We stood back and heard her story. She was kidnapped from her family when she was 10. She's actually from London, I was wondering why she had an accent.

But anyway, when she turned 16 she ran away from the people who took her. And she ran into box cut but his real name is Christoper. He took her in and helped her get back on her feet.

She made a promise saying that she owed (SC) him her life and he took that to the heart. Now he owns her and if she tries to leave he said he'll take her back to them people or he'll kill her himself.

That's so sad, my eyes started tearing up. She been through some rough shit. She was took from her family though, her family?! I don't know what i'll do without my mama and family.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" I asked. We were still sitting in forever twenty-one. We been in her for like a hour now. "Yes, please don't tell nobody. Chris will kill me if he knew I told you." Her voice cracked.

"We promise." We said in union. She smiled and hugged us both. I know now not to judge nobody by the way they look. YN's phone went off and she answered it.

"Where are y'all?!" The person on the phone yelled. She rolled her eyes. "One, you better lower your fuckin' voice. Two, why does it matter? What y'all was waiting on us?" She asked annoyed.

"Yeah." I heard them sigh. "We on our way out. Next time, call before you leave out the mall dumbass." She snapped and hung up.

"Chresanto?" I asked. She nodded her head. I just realized, all this time we spent in this mall, we ain't even buy nothing'.

"We can come back tomorrow. Right now my feet is killin' me, i'm tired and I feel a headache growing." YN said rubbing her temples.

"Alright, leggo." So we made our way out the mall and seen everybody waiting. They were saying things like "Finally!" and "Got us burning in the sun and shit!". I laughed

We ain't never say wait outside of the mall when you done. So we all got into the car and Jacob pulled off. Everybody looked worn-out and tired.

Trina layed on Christopher's shoulder. YN layed on Chresanto's, half sleep. And I layed on Rayan's since he was right next to me, he didn't mind though. The car ride was almost completely silent until Jacob turned on the radio, blasting it.

We were the first ones to get dropped off since YN's house was closer. We gave Trina our phone numbers if she ever wanted to call us. Chris won't let her have a phone so we just wrote it down.

So we said bye to everybody and Chresanto had to wake up YN. We got out and went into the house. YN laid down on the couch and just passed out. I laughed. "I'ma leave, just tell her to call me when she wakes up." I told Chres, walking over to the door.

He sat down on the opposite couch and nodded his head. I walked out the door, hopping in my car and pulling off. Soon after, I pulled up in front of my aunt's house and got out. I don't live with my mom because she used to abuse me when I was little.

So my aunt took me in and i've been with her ever since. I call her Aunty mama but her real name is Michelle. "Aunty mama i'm home!" I yelled so she could here me from upstairs. It was just me and her since she couldn't have kids do to something with her uterus. She came walking down the steps in her robe and a hair wrap.

"Oh, did I wake you up? I'm sorry." I stated. "No hun, you didn't wake me. I was just being lazy today and didn't wanna get dressed." She responded. "But why are you home so early?"

"Oh well we went to the mall and YN was exhausted and went to sleep when we got back to her house. So I jus' came home. I guess I'll jus' chill in the house fo' the rest of the night." I said, sitting on the couch.