Chapter Sixteen

::Chresanto::

We rushed all of the girls to the hospital. They were all unconscious. We got to the hospital and went to get the doctors and nurses to come to them. The brought out the gurnies (SC) and took them all inside the building.

Ray stayed with Ki'loni, I stayed with YN and Jacob and Asiah went with the other two. I had already called Ashanti and my dad and they were on their way, after getting the twins.

I called Ki'loni's mom and aunt too, her mom flipped. She was on her way down here too. Now the other two, I guess Asiah called their moms or whoever.

But they put YN in a room and doctors and nurses flooded in, pushing me out. I sat on the bench thing outside of the room.

I then heard yelling coming from the waiting room and went to go see. Ashanti and Ki'loni's mom were going at each other's necks.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR RECKLESS CHILD, MY DAUGHTER WOULDN'T BE IN THIS DAMN HOSPITAL!!" Ki'loni's mom yelled at Ashanti.

"DON'T BLAME NOTHING ON MY DAUGHTER! YOUR DELIQUENT (SC) OF A CHILD-" She got cut off by Ki'loni's mom slapping her.

"YOU WILL NOT CALL MY CHILD-" Then Ashanti punched her dead in her face and they started fighting. My dad pulled Ashanti away as Ki'loni's aunt got her mom.

I shook my head as they parted the two, taking Ashanti outside and calming down Ki'loni's mom. I followed my dad outside, as he carried Ashanti.

"Really Ashanti? In a hospital?!" My dad infuriated. She folded her arms and sighed heavily. Then she seen me.

"Chresanto, how did this all happen and I want answers now!" She said, stepping towards me. I was about to say something until a big ass group of people came out of two cars, yelling and screaming.

"I swear if my girl is hurt, i'm killing everybody in this bitch." Some dude said as they pushed past us, into the hospital. It was atleast fifteen people.

We walked back into the hospital and sat with the guys. All the people that barged into the building were at the front desk, yelling at the lady.Then a girl about my age came in and squished through the crowd, telling all of them to shut up.

"This is exactly what they get. All of us knowing April was probably messing wit' somebody else brother or boyfriend and got her ass beat. I told you she a hoe but you don't wanna believe me."

She said talking to the same boy who threatened to kill everybody. He scoffed. "Don't start Keneisha." He said. She pushed him and turned to the desk lady.

"I'm so sorry for all of their ignorant behavior. We just wanna know what happened to April Jones and Shiyah Thomas, and where are they." She told her.

"Well, it says here that they both were in a brutal fight with two other girls. They're all in ICU right now." The nurse told her.

"Thank you and sorry for the trouble." She said, smiling politely and turned to that huge group.

"Okay, all y'all gotta go except Trevor, since your girlfriend is here. Meeka, cuz yo' sister is here and i'm staying."

Everybody but the two people she said groaned and left. They sat down in the empty chairs and waited.

We sat waiting for like four hours straight. Ashanti and Ki'loni's mom mugged each other from seperate sides of the room. My dad had to calm her down before something else happened.

Then, a doctor finally came out with a clipboard in his hands. I grew nervous and could fill tension fill the room.

"Family of YN YLN" He said reading her name off of the papers. We stood up and he walked over. He gave a faint smile and went back to looking serious.