Chapter Twenty

(Almost a month later)

::YN::

I sat in my new apartment, on the couch eating icecream and skittles. Yup, I got my apartment. It got two rooms and its pretty big. I moved in like two weeks ago and i'm lovin' it!

But, I've been having bad stomach cramps and I threw up twice this week. But I don't think its anything big, so I didn't really think about it.

Chres comes and stays with me sometimes. But right at the second we're not on good terms, having the fact Desiree is blowing up his phone every fuckin' five minutes! So we haven't talked since like last week.

But on the other hand, me and Ki'loni are back at it. She comes over almost everyday and we joke around. Her and Ray were even thinking about finding an apartment.

My apartment isn't really far from my mom's house. Oh yeah, me and her are back on good terms you could say. I agreed to babysit the twins now and then since I have the extra room.

Um... so yeah. That's about it... I think. I put another spoon full of ice cream in my mouth and popped some skittles in my mouth.

I then felt a salty taste in the back of my throat and everything started its way back up. I ran to the kitchen throwing up everything i've ate all day. I felt like I was puking out my guts. I clutched my stomach, feeling the knots form again.

I heard the front door open and then soon after somebody was pulling my hair back. "Are you okay?" I heard Ki'loni say. I forgot I gave her a key.

I stood up and wiped my mouth. "Yeah, i'm good." I walked over to the sink, washing my hands and rinsing out my mouth. "I'on know whats goin' on with me but it's pissing me off."

"Well there's only two things you could say what the problem is." She said folding her arms. "I'm not pregnant Ki'loni." I said walking back into the living room, getting my ice cream and skittles.

I put the ice cream in the freezer and wrapped the skittles with a rubber band, putting it away. "Well, did Chres use a condom last time y'all fucked?" She asked, sitting up on the counter.

"Yeah..." I said dragging it out. "Well did he use one the time before?" I thought about it and scratched my arm.

"No, but i'm on the pill!" I say kind of annoyed. She shrugged. "There accurate ninety-eight percent of the time. What about the other two percent YN?" She asks. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not pregnant." I say, walking out sitting on the couch again. She follows me and sits down too. "Well you can either go get a pregnancy test now, or keep saying you're not and found out at the last minute." She says, looking me dead in my face.

I sigh. "Okay, fine." I get up and go to my room, putting on some basketball shorts and my butters. I was just sitting in Chres's hoodie and some pajama shorts, don't judge me.

We walked out and Ki'loni locked the door. When we got outside we watched as five cops cars sped down the street. I shook my head and we got in her car, driving to the store.

I looked real ratchet but I was too lazy and tired to get dressed. I just sat eating snacks all day. She parked and we hopped out, going into the store.

She basically dragged me to the isle where the pregnancy test were. She picked out like four and dragged my to the front counter.

I really wasn't feeling this. My stomach hurts and i'm hungry as a mutherfucker. She paid for the stuff and we got back to her car. "Can we stop for something to eat?" I asked, leaning my seat back.

She playfully rolled her eyes and pulled off. Next thing you know, we were at Taco bell. "Ray got you hooked don't he?" I joked. She laughed and we waited as the line moved forward.