Chapter Eighteen

::Ki'loni::

I woke up in Rayan's grasp. I bet you're wonder why, so let me tell you. So basically after my mom, aunt, and Chresanto left, me and him talked and talked for hours. Then, I kind of slipped up and said that i've liked him for a while now.

He basically said that he liked me too, but was too shy to ask me out. But he did last night. It was cute cuz he was studdering and stuff. And thats when we both said we were tired and he got in my bed and we went to sleep.

Cute right? But anyway. I gently got up, sure not to wake him up and pressed the button thing for the nurse. My chest and stomach were killing me.

She soon came in. "What can I do for you?" She asked politely, smiling. I smiled back.

"Can I get some pain killers please? My chest and stomach are aching bad." She nodded and walked out to get the medicine I guess. I soon felt the bed shift and I looked over seeing Ray, sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Good Morning." I said smiling.

He smiles back. "Mornin'." He climbs out of the bed and stretches, making me laugh. Then, it creeped me out hearing some of his bones crack. He laughed at my face expression.

I turned on the tv and Ray went to use the bathroom. I flipped through the channels until I decided of spongebob. Rayan came back out and looked at me and the tv, the shook his head.

I giggled and he climbed back into the bed with me. We layed down and soon the nurse came in with my medicine. She came in with a little tray with the medicine and a cup of water on it.

"Aww, cute. Y'all are just like the couple down the hall." She said putting the stuff on the small table. I smile and she hands me my pill.

I put it on the back of my tongue and drink some of the water, then I take the second one. "Thank you." I say giving a small smile.

"You are welcome and press the button if you need anything else." She says. I nod and she leaves. I snuggled back up with Ray and continue watching tv.

A couple minutes later, again being  interrupted by somebody, a.k.a Jacob and Asiah. They came in with a card and balloons for me. I smiled and sat up.

"Aww, how you feeling girl?" Asiah asked, hugging me. "I'm getting better." I say hugging her back and smiling.

"I am so sorry about April and Shiyah. I didn't mean for everything to get out of proportion. Especially, all of you ending up in the hospital." I giggled.

The fight was pretty brutal. But I won so I don't care. I can see KJ's face right now if he heard me say that. "It's good. Its not even ya' fault, we warned them and they ain't listen, so they brought it onto themselves." I said shrugging.

She giggled. "Okay now what's going on with you and mister two braids here?" She asks, pointing back and forth from us.

I laughed a little. "Well... we go out." I said simply. She squealed and hugged me again. "Aww, I knew y'all was gonna get together! Y'all are so cute." I laughed and looked over at Ray, tryna act like he sleep. I shook my head and punched him in his arm.

"Ray!" "Shhh..." He says putting his finger to my lip. "Its not the time fo' that." Asiah and Jacob laugh. I punch him in his arm again.

"Okay, okay. I was just playing bae." He says sitting up and pecking my lips. I playfully roll my eyes. "Did y'all go see YN yet? Chres stayed over night so if she woke up or not." I say.

"Nope, but we're going over there next though." Prince says putting the stuff they brought me on the small table. "Yeah, we'll let you know if she woke up though." Asiah says with a side smile. So we started talking until I felt my stomach growl.