Chapter Three 2/2

Excuse my mistakes, this chapter is not edited...
~~~

::Chresanto::

So after the girls left, me and the boys just joked around and stuff, watched TV, that's when they said let's mess with YN. And of course I wasn't gonna be no pussy so I said let's do it. So we tip-toed upstairs and peeked into her room.

"Damn, is she single?" Ray said examining her body. She was sitting on her bed with some boy shorts and a tank top on. "Yeah, but nigga you ain't." I said, shaking my head.

"What Ciara don't know won't hurt her." He said smirking. "Dumb ass." Twist said smacking him in the back of his head.

"Shut up, before she hears us." Prince said whispering. But when we turned around YN wasn't there. So we opened the door a little more and next thing you know, we're soak and wet! She sprayed us all with a water gun. Damn.

"Why the hell are y'all near my door?" YN said raising the water gun after spraying all of us. "We was just playing, chill out." I said wiping water off my face.

"Chresanto I will beat the bull shit out you and ya' groupies, now get away from my door before i go get my actual gun." She said throwing the water gun across her room.

And with that we all took off downstairs.

~~~

::YN::

I laughed watching them all trip and run downstairs, then closed my door. I was serious about getting my gun though.

But anyway, I took a shower while the girls were sleep and put on my black basketball shorts, purple wife beater and mixed matched socks. I heard them niggas downstairs hollerin' and shit so I went to shut them up.

"I swear to bob if y'all don't shut the hell up i'ma hurt y'all!" I yelled from the top of the steps. "My bad." They said all together.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the steps to see them playing my PS3. These niggas didn't even ask me. But it's all good, I got them. I walked past them and into the kitchen hearing "Damn!" and other comments while they was looking at my ass.

I laughed and went and got some snacks. I turned back around to see one of Chresanto's friends, Diggy I think. "Wassup ma?" He said with a smirk.

"Can I help you?" I asked raising an eyebrow and rolling my eyes. "Maybe." He said coming closer which was in my bubble and grabbing my ass.

Well see he crossed the line when he got close to me. Like nigga, everybody knows not to come into my bubble! Plus I don't know you? I put down my chips I was holding and grabbed and squeezed his little friend. Betta think twice next time.

"Listen, i'ma let you in on a couple things. One, don't come into my personal space unless I let you. And two, don't ever grab my ass unless you want yo' dick cut off. Do you understand?" I said squeezing harder causing him to scream.

"Yeah!" He screeched. I let go, watching him fall to the floor and laughed while grabbing my chips and walking out. Chresanto and the rest of his friends looked at me weird.

"Where's Diggy?" Chresanto asked me. "Taking some time to think on the kitchen floor." I smirked eating a chip then walked upstairs.

As soon as I said that they all got up and ran into the kitchen. I heard them bust out laughing. I then just went into the guest room because the babies were in my bed and watched TV while eating my chips. Soon after I just went to sleep. Like I said one long ass night.

~~~

I ain't neva say it was goin' be long and it was part two so... yeah. But anyway hoped you liked it and I promise the next chapter will be longer bye lovelies!!