Chapter Eight

(About a hour later)

::Chresanto::

I woke up with an empty space next to me. Then I heard a scream come from downstairs. I put on my pants and ran down seeing YN and a dog a few feet away from each other. Well I see my dad dropped off Peanut.

"Chresanto! What the hell is this dog doing in my house?!" She yelled. He growled and took a step towards her. "What did you do to provoke him?" I asked. She glared at me then looked back at Peanut. "Peanut! C'mere boy."

He looked over at me and ran to me. I grabbed him by his collar and put him in the backyard. She looked at me and folded her arms.

"He tried to kill me Chresanto." She exaggerated. I shook my head and laughed. "You think thats funny?!" I shook my head again and sat on the couch next to the twins.

"I didn't train him like that. Was he laying on the floor by the girls when you came down?" I asked. She nodded. "Did you try to come near ths girls?" She nodded again. "Then there's your answer. He was trained to protect us."

She flared her nose and rolled her eyes. "Come here." I said motioning for her to come sit next to me. She walked over and sat on the arm of the couch next to me. I pulled her, causing her to fall onto my lap. I saw her smile but tried to keep a straight face.

"Hol' up. What exactly does this make us? You do remember you have a girlfriend, right?" She exclaimed. Damn, I forgot about Desiree... Soon after the doorbell rang. YN got up and answered the door.

~~~

::YN::

I got off of  Roc's lap and walked over and answered the door. I opened the door and folded my arms, he spoke her into existence. Desiree stood there and when she saw me she gave me and stank face. I mocked her and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want you gremlin lookin' bitch?" I asked annoyed. She sucked her teeth. "Where's Chresanto?" She snarled and folded her arms.

"In his skin. When he just out you jump in." Chresanto must've heard me and came to the door. "Who- Oh. Wassup Desiree." He said. She put on a fake ass pouty face. I wanted to kick that bitch right off of my stoop.

"Baby I have something to tell you." She said. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. She looked at me and flared her nose. "What?" He asked confused. She looked at me then back at him. I guess he got the message and asked me to go in the house.

I jumped at Desiree and she flinched almost falling down a step. I laughed while going into the house. Joy walked over to me reaching out for me. I smiled and picked her up. "Eat eat." She pointed at her mouth.

I nodded my head and took her into the kitchen putting her in her highchair then got Passion and put her into hers. I got the box of cheerios and poured a little bit on both of their little highchairs.

I put made two bottles and gave it to them. I walked out of the kitchen seeing Chresanto sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I got down in front of him and pulled his hands off of his face, seeing he was crying. Yo', it was so adorable I almost started crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked him. He just looked at me. I knew it had to do something with that bitch. I got up and went up to my room. I took off what I had on and put on my black sweatpants, a white wife beater (I think thats what they're called), and my butter timberland boots.

I tied my hair up and and put on my golden knuckles. (If you don't know what they are search them). I didn't put no vaseline on because the bitch ain't goin' barely touch me. I grabbed my keys and phone and started to walk to the door. "Where are you going?" Chresanto asked me.

"To beat a trick's ass." And with that I walked out of the door. I unlocked my car doors and hopped in. I guess he knew what I was talking about and ran to the door.

"YN WAIT!" He yelled right before I was about to pull off. I looked at him confused. "She's pregnant." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Ohh...

~~~

So that was the end of this chapterr!! So Desiree is pregnant?? Who think she's really pregnant?

And if she is who thinks it's Roc's baby?? I need answers!! This chapter was kinda dumb but... yeah. Vote, 20+ Comments, Fan/Follow. Bye, Muahh!! ♥