Chapter Two

Excuse my mistakes, this chapter is not edited...
~~~

::Chresanto::

So it's now eight and me, my dad, and the girls are on our way to this dinner to meet dad's new girlfriend and her daughter. I hope this goes well...

"Chres you ready?" Dad yelled from downstairs. "Yeah!" I yelled back."Come on then!" "I am!" I yelled back not even wanting to go.

So we got in the car and drove a couple blocks away from our house and then we arrived at this big ass house, bigger than ours! And only two people live here!

~~~

::Yn::

Right now i'm just chilin up in my room. My mom keeps tryna get in but she don't know i put in another lock on my door. Haha, she so clueless.

Anyway then there was a knock on the door and my mom finally stopped nagging me and went to answer it. Next thing you know she hollers my name, again!

"Yn, come downstairs sweetie. I want you to meet my fiance and his kids." My mom said tryna be all nice knowing damn she ain't.

"Why do I got to?" I said with an attitude while opening my door. "Yn, just get down here please!" She said sounding annoyed.

"OMG! Damn!" I said stomping my feet as I was walking down the steps."Please ignore her ignorance." My mom said talking to those people.

"Yes?!" I said looking at her then rolling my eyes. I know I might sound like a brat but I'm not! Like my mom said just ignore me! "Come meet Chris and his kids, sweetie." She said with a smile on her face.

"Wassup." I said looking at them until I saw this light-skinned, plump lips, sexy ass boy. Damn! He can get it. "Yn." My mom said sternly with that look on her face.

"Hello, nice to meet y'all." I said with a fake smile and rolling my eyes at her. "Well you kids can stay in here while me and Chris talk." My mom said walking away with that dude.

"Sooo... who you?" I said looking at that sexy ass boy. "I'm Chresanto and that's Passion and Joy." He said pointing to the 2 adorable ass twins that looked like they just started walking.

"Sorry about that earlier... me and my mom don't get along, at all." I said walking down the step. "Nah, you good." He said smiling. "Dang, you tall." I said finally standing in front of him, smirking.

~~~

::Chresanto::

When I saw her come down the steps, damn. She's my new stepsister? I'm gonna enjoy this! *bites lip* "So you're names' Chresanto right?" She said looking me up and down.

"Yeah." I said smirking cuz I know she was checking me out. Yup! I like it here already! "Aww, y'all are so adorable?" She said sitting down in front of Passion and Joy.

"Tank you." They said in their adorable toddler voices. "Awww" She said smiling. "You like little kids?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, I didn't but I can make an exception for this cuties." She said with a small grin. "How old are y'all?" She said

"Kids, dinners' ready!" My dad's finace yelled from the kitchen. I guess its time to eat.

~~~

So that was the 2nd chapter! Hoped y'all liked it. Kinda short but y'all good. Keep calm the next chapter will be up soon!!