Chapter One

Excuse my mistakes, this chapter is not edited...
~~~

::Yn::

    I can't believe this! She is already getting married and my dad died only three years ago! Ugh, I hate her! I hate the fact that she always puts herself first before me. I'm her only child, why do I get treated like a step-child?

    "Now you watch your damn mouth! I know your dad died three years ago but hunny, I have to move on!" My mom yelled at me.

    "Move on? MOVE ON?! No the hell you don't have to move on! I don't care about what the fuck you're talking about! YOU ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED!" I yelled, making my mom angrier.

    "You are not going to fucking disrespect me in my own damn house! Go to your room!" My mom said sighing in frustration. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed running up to my room then slamming the door.

    I am done on so many different levels right now. If she gets married that means i'll have stepbrothers and sisters! I am the only child and always will be!

    I know I sound like a spoiled brat but I don't want her new husband to get in between me and my mom's relationship! I'm just gonna take a nap.

~~~

::Chresanto::

    This is the third time my dad is getting married after my mom died from cancer. Why can't he just settle down and take care of us on his own! I already take care of my lil sisters on my own as it is!

    "Chres you'll like her! She even has a daughter your age." My dad said tryna convince me. "I could care less dad! This is the third time you're getting married after mom died! Third time! When are you gonna stop!" I yelled getting frustrated.

    "First off lower your voice because the girls are sleep! Second, I promise this is the last time. If it don't work out i'm done. But believe me, I think this time is gonna be final." He said smiling tryna cheer me up.

    "I guess." I said smiling, making my dad smile. "Good, Good! We're all goin' out to dinner tonight. So you, the girls and her daughter can get to know each other." Dad said walking up the steps.

    "What time though?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Eight!" He said yelling from upstairs. "Alright." I said walking in the kitchen.

~~~

::Yn::

    Me and my mom are arguing once again! She keeps talking about this fucking dude she's gonna marry! "I don't give two shits about that fucking dinner! I'm not going!" I yelled at her.

    "Watch your damn mouth! And yes the hell you are going to that dinner!" She said yelling back. "Bet I won't!" I said calming down a bit.

    "Ugh!" With that my mom went out the house slamming the door. I won this argument, like always... And like I said, I will NOT be going to that damn dinner! Ugh i'm pissed all the way off now! Fuck it, i'm taking a nap now.

~~~

Chapter Uno is posted!! YAASSSS!! Lol tell me how y'all like it tho!! 5 Votes 5 Comments.