XXX-XXX-XXXX

Shouldn't I be getting a portion of that win? After all, you won because of me.

Alphys 1:16 am

I-I don't think you want that.

Undyne 1:16 am

Hey now! She might. You never know. I'm fine with sharing if you are, babe. ;)

Alphys 1:16 am

Omg

Cocking an eyebrow in amusement but also slight confusion, you were about to type a response when Undyne sent you a picture separate of the group text chat that the three of you were in. Opening it out of curiosity, a huge blush shot across your face when you saw it. Wow. Just. Wow. You never wanted to see two strangers doing something like that let alone two close friends. Not just that but you were pretty sure you never wanted to see so much of your friends. This was too much. Too much! Waaaaaaaaay too much! Why the hell did Undyne have a picture like that on her phone?

XXX-XXX-XXXX

YOU GO AHEAD. I'M GOOD!

Undyne 1:17 am

Bahahahahah, you sure?

Alphys 1:17 am

Undyne, wut did u do?

XXX-XXX-XXXX

YEP. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THAT.

Alphys 1:18 am

Wait.

Alphys 1:18 am

Undyne.

Alphys 1:18 am

You didn't send that one picture... did you?

Undyne 1:19 am

Annnnnnd what if I did?

Alphys 1:19 am

OMG! I TOLD YOU TO DELETE THAT!

Undyne 1:20am

Why would I delete it? It's an awesome picture of us! ;)

Alphys 1:20 am

UNDYNE! OMG! (Y/N) DELETE THAT NOW! NOOOOWWW!

Though you weren't denying that it was a good picture, your fingers were already flying across the phone so that you could delete that image. It had been hard to do with the text message alerts constantly popping over the option to delete it so you had decided to wait until the barrage of texts ended. The blush was still on your face full force and you were rather glad it was dark in here. You could practically hear Undyne cackling at you from wherever she was. Playfully embarrassing her friends and girlfriend was one of her favorite past times. With this one image, she had wonderfully succeeded at both. You go to hit the final button only for your eyes to go wide. You thought you had been in the options to delete it...

Instead, in your rather flustered state, you accidentally sent it to Mettaton.

He was one of your top three contacts and it had auto-corrected to his number. Freezing in place as you realized what you had just done, you heard the audible ping of a picture message being received behind you with Mettaton grunting awake at the sound. You kept your eyes glued to your phone as you slowly typed out the news.