Vince: "Do you want me to come with you this time? I know your going to say no, and that I shouldn't bother myself with you. You say this every day, and every day I tell you I don't care. Harry lol."

He moved over and took his shoes off. Slowly crawling into bed next to me, his hand resting gently on my hip as he looked deep into my eyes. He moved closer, allowing me to bury my head in his chest.

Vince: "Listen to me Harry, you have millions of fans, millions of people that would do anything to help you. Your the only SideMen to have never gone to a meet and greet, your the only one to have not gone to events. Your the only one who was always "Sick." I love you Harry like you don't believe. But I think you should go and do this video with them. It will get you outside and in the sun, You can do a video and start editing, or I can help you even and we can try and get back on a high. Even if it's just for a few days. That's all you need to get a few videos out. Enough to keep people happy and stop harassing the boys."

Harry: "The boys get harassed?"

Vince: "Of course they do, they are your best friends according to fans, if something is going on with Harry, they would rather go to the boys instead of finding out if your ok. Or at least that is their way of asking if your ok. Simon said in a video that you had been really sick lately, hoping that would help die it all down but honestly. It just riled them up further. They keep asking if your actually ok, if your dying even. I stalk your twitter and your comments baby. They really do care about you."

Harry: "How could they, you say they care but then what? As soon as I upload a video I know they will tear me apart. Start saying horrible shit to me like they always do."

Vince: "And I'll be here throughout the first few days, you know I only live on the floor below you. I can come by at any time if you need me."

Harry: "But I needed you yesterday and you came. I didn't ask."

Vince: "Because you didn't want to make me worry, I know baby. Freezy actually came down to me and asked me to come by. I practically ran out of there, had freezy not held the door open I'd have forgotten my keys."

Harry: "How do you know, when your ok?"

Vince: "I guess the first step is admitting to yourself that your not normal, that there is something wrong but whether you can put your finger on it, whether you can explain it or whether you can't. You know your ok when you can talk about it, when you can sit down with someone and be open, having someone to talk to can help you. Sometimes not someone close to you, but sometimes it can be a friend of a friend, a cousin or a friends partner. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just, warn them. That your not doing so well. That you don't want sympathy or for them to worry, but honestly. Sometimes, all we need, is someone to listen to us. To hear our thoughts, to smile and nod their heads when we talk about it. I know you don't want to because that's not fair. You won't want to because in your mind, you feel like they are there because you have asked them to, when they could be doing anything else, which I know you would think is much more important than talking to you. But sometimes you need to be selfish, haven't you noticed baby? Some of the most selfless, loving and caring people. Are the ones who have been hurt so deeply, have had the hardest lives, or gone through the toughest shit, to turn them not only into the person they are. But also the caring spirit they have. It's funny how it works, depression is something that can haunt a person for life. It's not something that can just go away, and anxiety is another step. Couple those two and it's horrible. Not wanting to leave the house in fear of annoying people with your own shit, but when you have anxiety, and you actually get scared to be around others. Even if it isn't prolific. If it just happens at random times. It makes it hard doesn't it baby? Harry I know your going to tell me to leave you alone, that I shouldn't worry about you and that your fine. But your not baby, your not fine. And I think admitting that to yourself, telling yourself that yes you may not be ok, but your going to try. That's the key word right now is try, try to get out of bed, try to get out of your room, try and get out of the house, and then try and get in the car to get to the field for the video. We all worry about you baby. But please, I want you to try with me ok? Not try and be a better person, we can't change who you are. But try and make it outside ok? I just want you to try."