Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER

MAYA'S POV:

Ever since the day me and josh confessed to each other we have been together. the day i graduated high school he told me he wanted to go for a walk and ended up proposing to me. of course i said yes. our lives have been better ever since then. it didn't take long for me to give birth to our first child we had a daughter, her name is Bailey Riles Matthew. Than two years later i gave birth to our son Daniel Joshua Matthews.

Now Bailey is 7 years old and Daniel is 5 years old.

Riley and Lucas are also married and have a daughter, Jade Lola Frier, she is 6 years old. Riley also just found out she is pregnant with a boy,they haven't found a name yet.

Zay just got engaged and still hasn't told us who it is. He says that shes busy with her job and is always out of town. Maybe we will meet her soon.

Farkle and Smackle found out they cant have kids so they adopted twins, Levi and Lauren.

I wish my mom was alive to see what my life has become. I miss her a lot. At least Seth will spend the rest of his miserable life rotting in prison. 

In the end my dream came true. 

To have the perfect family.

I have had one hella adventure in my life. I can't wait to see what comes next.  

****************

my first book is complete. i can't believe it. thank you guys so much i didn't think my book would get over 100 reads, but it did.

vote/comment/share this book if you enjoyed it. i know i did writing it.

288 words