Chapter 25: The Wonderful House Of The Matthew's

PREVIOUSLY:

MAYA'S POV:

"Riley wanted this gathering so everyone's here"Lucas said.

"And Riley didn't invite me"I said.

"Well zay was about to tell them that you were with josh but I had to cover his mouth because who knows what Matthews and riley would do. So do you want to talk to Matthews"

"No ill just go over there. You can tell them ill be there in about 10 minutes"I said.

"Ok see you in a bit maya"

"Bye huckleberry" I said and hung up.

AT THE MATTHEW'S HOUSE

when i got to rileys house i just walked in and screamed

"WINDOW! BAY WINDOW RIGHT NOW!"

"okay okay gees woman. im going. im going" riley said putting her hands up in surrender and walking to her room.

when we got to her room i closed the door and locked it. riley looked at me

"peaches you know im not aloud to have the door locked dont you" she said.

" very important talk thats about to happen, i dont want no one or thing walking through that door" i said as i sat down at the bay window.

"is this about josh" she said.

"i told you not to say his name" i said even thoguth im ok wioth him now. she didnt know that. dont judge me.

"sorrry forgot" she said.

"and no this is not about him. this is about how you guys had a gathering atr your house and you didnt invite me" i said.

"sorry zay said you were working on a project for school with a guy named jack and said not to bother you" she said.

"what do you mean i wasnt with jack..." i started to say but then relized that was probably zays cover up for not saying i was with josh " oh wait i was i totally forgot i was working with jack today"

"so thats all you wanted to talk about" shge said.

"no thats not all" i said looking down thinking how i was going to say this.

"ok then what else is there to talk about" she said.

"i wasnt really working on a project with jack" i said.

"then what were you doing with jack. are you dat5ing jack. how long have you been together. you never tell me about your love life. what's he li..." she said but i cut her off.

"riles calm down i wasnt working on a school project with jack because there is no jack. zay was just covering for me"

" then what were you doing"

"i was talking" i said.

"talking to who"

" riles please dont be mad at me but i w3as talking to.." i got cut off by the door opening. iu thought i locked that. mr.matthews walked in.

"riley i thought i told you to not lock your door" he said in a stern tone.

"it wasnt me dad it was maya. we were talking about something very important but you barged in. why you do that" she said in a jersry voice.

"yeah matthews why you do that" i said.

"ok im sorry for barging in but riley you know your not supposed to have your door locked" he said.