Chapter 11: This isn't the last of him

PREVIOUSLY:

MAYA'S POV:

"i'm sorry Maya i never wanted it to be like this" Seth said and this time when i heard the gun shot i felt a lot of pain in my stomach. i screamed. but grabbed my phone stopped the recording and sent it to Riley leaving a note.

M- show this to the cops. my house. bring ambulance.

i fell to the ground. i heard mumbling. Josh toke my phone. then i heard another gun shot but this time it wasn't me. i saw my mom collapses to the floor covered in blood.

" nooooooo!" i screamed. and that's the last thing i remember.

JOSH'S POV:

"i'm sorry Maya i never wanted it to be like this" Seth said and he shot Maya.

"noooooo" i scream my face is covered in tears. i see Maya grabbing her phone. she is still alive Josh your OK, i told myself.

" what is she doing" Seth asked. i looked at her phone but all i could see was her texting someone. probably Riley.

" i don't know, i can't see" i told Seth.

" well tell her to stop" Seth said.

" Maya. Maya." i said but no answer " either she can't hear me or she won't listen" she put her phone down and fell on the ground. i grabbed her phone to see she did text Riley.

"well do i have to shoot someone else to know what the hell she did." Seth said.

" she sent a video to the cops" i said he didn't need to know the rest.

" damn it i am totally getting away with this but i am not leaving until my victim is dead" Seth said and shot Maya's mom in the head she was dead. Maya is going to kill me.

" nooooooo" Maya screamed. she knows. i looked at her. and her eyes closed. she wouldn't wake up. i can't lose her. i started to cry.

" you want something to cry about I'll give you some thing to cry about"Seth said and shot me exactly where Maya got shot. the last thing i remember was Seth walking out of the front door.

RILEY'S POV:

i was in my dad's class when i got a text.

" who was that" my dad asked.

" it was me dad" i checked my phone. "it's from Maya it looks like a video to"

"good i need to check up on her and Josh." my dad said. i read the text oh crap.

" it says show this to the cops. my house. bring ambulance"i say

" everybody grab their textbooks and read 1-20. Riley come here" my dad said. i got up walked to his desk and put my headphones in. we listened to it.

(Recording)

"what are you going to make me do Seth" Josh says.

" well since you asked kill Maya's sweet mother" a boy said.

" no i will not kill Maya's mom" Josh says.

"i'm sorry Maya i never wanted it to be like this" the boy said their was a gun shot and i heard Maya scream.

(end of recording)

my dad grabbed his stuff.

" sir we still have class" Lucas says.

" class dismissed" my dad said.

" if Maya got hurt. i'm coming" Lucas says

" me too" Zay says.

" me too. we are talking about Maya here" Farkle says. so my dad, Lucas, Farkle, Zay and i all run i grab my phone and call the cops while we all get in the car and race to Maya's house

" 911 what's your emergency"a woman says.

" hi my bestfriend sent me a recording of a guy threatening to kill her mom and shot my bestfriend" i say.

" do you know their location"

" yes it's at her house...." i tell her the address. and answer a couple of other questions. then hung up.

" wait Maya got shot" Lucas says.

" yes" i say.

" who ever did this is going to pay" Lucas says making a fist with his hand.

"yeah" farkle and zay say making a fist too.

" i hope so because of the recording he could of shot uncle Josh and Maya's mom too" i say and grab Lucas's arm and cry into it. he hugs me back.

**************

alright so there you have it. while i was writing this i thought it would be cool to show Josh's point of view and then Riley's point of view. i also tried to put a little rucas in their as well.

what will happen to Josh and Maya? is Maya's mom dead? what will happen when the gang gets to Maya's house?

i don't know vote/comment for more.

heads up next chapter will be Riley's pov

peace

803 words