Chapter 8: Seth

PREVIOUSLY:

MAYA'S  POV:

"why would you're parents take the cops side" i asked

"because everyday i came home either drunk or high." he answered.

"why would you be drunk or high Josh" i asked.

"because it turns out the person that the new kid killed was my girlfriend and i loved her." Josh says with his face covered completely with tears.

"i am sorry Josh. nobody should feel that pain" i said and hugged him. after we hugged i looked into his eyes and i saw the innocent Josh trying to escape.

"thank you Maya" Josh said.

"Josh do you want to finish the story or chill" i asked Josh.

"i think i can finish it. Anyways so the cops toke me in and put me in court and i was found guilty of lying to the cops so i was put in juvenile detention for a month. my cell mate was messed up Maya he was a total jackass and that messed me up even more. i couldn't show weakness to these guys and then the next thing i knew i was a total jackass and i couldn't control it. when i got home from that my parents tried to fix me but i just got worse. i even slapped my own mother. my parents didn't know what to do, they thought you could help me so they sent me to Cory's house and that dream that i had was that Seth came into New York." i cut him off with a question.

"who is Seth"i asked.

"the guy that killed my girlfriend. he came into new York and threaten me that if i didn't come home he would kill you in front of me. but i didn't believe him. and when i came home he was there sitting on the couch with your boot in his hands filled to the top with blood and he poured it all on top of me i didn't know what he did i ran to the bathroom and you were in the bathtub covered in blood. and so i started crying till i woke up and cried even more until i fell asleep again. when you woke me up and you were OK i just wanted to kiss you so i did."Josh said.

"i can't believe you dreamed that i got killed" i said.

"yeah Seth Is one hell of a demon" Josh says.

"are you back to your old self since you had that dream" i asked

"yeah i think so the only thing i want to do right now is kiss you and only a little part of me wants to drink but that's better then before" he says i can't believe that uncle Josh is finally coming back i missed him so much.

"well i can give you a kiss but we can never tell riles she will literately kill me" i say as Josh leans in and kisses me, i kiss back and his lips are so damn soft. after about thirty second we pull apart.

" so what do you want to do now" i asked Josh. he grabbed the back of my neck and smashed our lips together i pull away.

"i didn't mean kiss me Josh" i told him

" oh whatever. what do you want to do" he said and i kissed him but this time he pulled away

" now now who wants to kiss me" he says with a smirk.

" oh whatever" i say 

"you want to go grab something to eat" Josh asked.

" no i am really tired i woke up so early today and went to sleep last night so late i think i should take a nap" i said.

"OK i will go grab me something and bring you some stuff for when you wake up bye" he said grabbing his jacket and walking out side. i went to my room and went to sleep. 

after about an hour i woke up to the sound of plates falling on the floor. i went to the kitchen and you won't believe what i saw.......

***********

ha ha! cliffhanger! Josh's dream scarred me for a second i can't imagine that pain but i want to know what Maya sees when she woke up.

what will Maya see in the kitchen? where will Josh be? will Seth be coming?

i have know idea what is gonna happen. vote/comment for more.

peace

741 words