Chapter 7: Just tell me

PREVIOUSLY:

MAYA'S POV:

" stop calling me gorgeous" i yell. we were walking on the streets.

" OK peaches"he says i grab him by the shirt and pin him against the wall.

" nobody calls me peaches except Riley and you are definitely not Riley". he leans in and kisses me and the next thing i knew was i was making out with Josh in the middle of the streets. i pull away after about thirty seconds.

" not that bad Hart" Josh says.

"that never happened" i say and kept walking. we were silent until we got to my house. i opened up the door and we walked in.

"so what do you want to do" Josh asked.

"i want to know why were you crying this morning?" i asked as we sat on the couch.

" i had a dream that's it " he said. i knew he was lying. there was still that innocent Josh deep down inside him. and why would he cry over a dream.

"you're lying Josh" i confronted him.

" what no i'm not i had a dream i am serious." he said.

" then tell me Josh. what was this dream about."

" I'll tell you if you kiss me" he says.

"OK but a quick one" i said . i didn't care what i had to do to figure out the truth. he leans in and we kiss. but kissing him i was losing track of time and it turned into a total makeout session. oh my god was i Maya Penelope Hart falling for Joshua Gabriel Matthews. but then i felt Josh's hand touch my back under my shirt. i immediately pulled away.

"what the hell were you thinking of doing"i yelled

" i was making out with you what did it look like" Josh said.

"it look like you were trying to take off my shirt"i said

" i was not" Josh exclaimed.

"whatever now answer my question what was your dream about" i said

" i... i can't" he said.

" why not Josh" i said worrying

" its too painful"Josh says. i can see a tear coming from his eye.

" you know Josh i have been through a lot of pain you can tell me what this dream is about " i said.

" it's a long story" he said.

" I've got two days stuck with you, we got time" i say.

"well when i was going back to Philadelphia from coming here for Christmas there was a new kid at school so i started hanging out with him. and one day he called me because he needed a ride i asked what for but he didn't say anything so i went to go pick him up and it turned out he was wanted for murder and when the cops came on to us i tried to push the breaks but they were broken and the car kept speeding until we crashed into a tree, the cops assumed i was trying to get him away and i said the breaks were broken the car wouldn't stop but the cops thought i was lying and charged me but i couldn't tell my parents they would kill me they would of probably take the cops side and i didn't have any money so the cops toke me in..." i cut off Josh.

" why would you're parents take the cops side" i asked

" because everyday i came home either drunk or high." he answered.

" why would you be drunk or high Josh" i asked.

" because it turns out the person that the new kid killed was my girlfriend and i loved her." Josh says with his face covered completely with tears.

" i am sorry Josh. nobody should feel that pain" i said and hugged him.

*********

WOW that is so intense. i can't believe Josh's girlfriend got murdered by Josh's friend. anyways i was bored so i wrote another chapter. i can't wait to hear how Josh's story ends.

how will Josh's story end? how does this effect Josh's dream? is uncle jerk finally disappearing?

i can't wait to find out. vote/comment thanks guys

peace

702 words