Chapter 2: Uncle Jerk

PREVIOUSLY:

MAYA'S POV:

"One Maya language and two who is that?" Topanga said.

"Oh you now it's just Josh" I say

"What in the world happened to the sweet and innocent Josh we knew a year ago." She said with her eyes popping out.

"Nothing happened to me I am still the same Josh except I have a ton of girlfriends and I smoke a little." Josh said with a no biggie face on.

"What are you doing here Josh. "Topanga asked

"Surprise I am moving in" he said throwing his bags on the floor.

Riles walks in it's about damn time she looks at Josh. "Uncle Josh" she says with her happy voice.

"Ahhh the annoying little niece is finally up" Josh said. I start running toward him but get pulled back by Mr. Matthews.

"Just let me at him come on just once" I say trying to escape.

"No Maya violence is never the answer" Mrs. Matthews says. I just want to grab Josh's head and pound it against the wall. Josh walks in and sits on the couch. Riley and I finish getting ready and as we head out the door a girl comes in and walks tore Josh.

"Hey babe" Josh says and starts kissing the girl.

"Bye Matthews" I say but before a close the door I hear Josh say "bye gorgeous" and I shut the door.

"So how do you like your new uncle Josh?" I asked Riley.

"Not so much and I thought you called him uncle boing?" She answered.

"Yeah that was before this and when I liked him for now on I am calling him uncle jerk" I said. I think that is a good name. Uncle jerk the uncle that wouldn't seem or look like a jerk.

************

A/n: hey guys sorry for the short chapter again but ending it with uncle jerk was a good idea.

Comment and vote to see what happens next. What will happen at school? How will Lucas and Farkle respond to uncle jerk? Give me ideas.

343 words