Chapter 3: Crazy Shit

PREVIOUSLY:

MAYA'S POV:

I like that name. Uncle jerk the uncle that didn't seem or look like a jerk.

AT SCHOOL

I couldn't wait to get this day over with. Just go home and watch Netflix instead of going to Riley's house so I didn't have to deal with uncle jerk. My next class was Mr. Matthews's history class that's all I had left. I met up with Lucas, Farkle and Riley before class

"Ladies, Lucas" Farkle said.

"Farkle" Riley and I said.

"Lucas" Riley said twirling her hair.

"Ranger Rick" I said.

"Howdy Maya" Lucas says doing his imagery cowboy hat thing that he always does we talk for a little bit and laugh then we walk into the classroom my smile instantly turns to a frown. As I see uncle jerk sitting in my seat. Oh hell no.

"What is uncle jerk doing here Mr. Matthews" I say trying to act calm.

"That's a cute nickname for me, where did you come up with this" Josh say. Oh my God you can smell the smoke on him from a mile away.

"Well Maya, Josh is not enrolled yet so he has to stay with me because Topanga is working and do you really think I am going to leave him at my house alone" Mr. Matthews said.

"Can't you just send him to the front office so he can get the smoke out of this room and especially out of my seat" I turn to Josh "and I call you uncle jerk because of what you said this morning I can't even imagine what auggie would feel like if that was him you used to be so innocent and full of wonder. Now all I am wondering is why are you like this and who did it. I said

"I will tell you if you kiss me" he said. We kept talking smack about each other for a while

"Wow you used to be one of the best guys in the world and I would admit that if uncle jerk wasn't here I would probably kiss you but as you can see uncle jerk is here now get out of my seat please" I say in the most rude tone ever. But surprisingly he gets up and grabs me and try's to kiss me. I push him out the door and close it.

"No, no, no I told you I am not kissing you if uncle jerk is here I don't care if you try a million times it's not and can't happen. So good bye I will see you later." I say he walks away and I sat down and get ready to learn. Mr. Matthews gets out of his seat.

"Okay today we are going to learn about the treaty of Paris. Now what was the treaty of Paris Farkle?"

"It was when the Americans wanted to become friends again so they....." the bell rang interrupting Farkle.

"Okay guys your homework is to learn about the treaty of Paris and what happened during this time" Mr. Matthews said as he graved his case and walked out of the door. I walked out and saw Josh up against the locker kissing a brunette. I walked up to him.

"See what I mean Josh you can't keep your hands off anyone you are such a player" I say he turns around then grabs me and kisses me I push him away.

"Damn it Joshua Matthews what the hell" I yell. Jesus why does all this crazy shit always happen to me, what have I done.

**********

A/n: hey guys I tried to get this chapter a bit longer but I ran out of ideas so hope you like it. Vote or comment on what should happen.

Will Riley's family figure this out? If they do how will Cory and Riley respond to this? I am so excited to figure out what comes next.

656 words